“Okay place to eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Vicki's on Tybee - CLOSED

Vicki's on Tybee
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Now featuring Steam Pot and Low Country Boil platters for one, two or four! Offering Choice Steaks and a variety of Seafood dishes, including Fried and Boiled, Burgers, Wraps and Sandwiches. Full bar with frozen specialty drinks, wine, craft and domestic beer. Happy Hour Monday through Thursday 5-7 p.M.
Mabelvale, Arkansas
“Okay place to eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

This restaurant was okay. The service was very good. They had excellent fried okra. She shrimp was from the local docks. Priced in the medium to expensive range. The decor looked like an ocean cottage. There is an outside deck to sit on. We were able to be seated immediately on a Saturday night, probably because it's located on the north end of the island and it is more populated on the south end.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank DSain

Jacksonville, Florida
“Can't wait to visit again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

My family and I visited Vicki's on vacation. Each of us ordered very different things! My son ordered a cheeseburger, my daughter shrimp and scallop alfredo, my husband a ribye and I myself ordered fried shrimp and oysters. All the food was presented beautifully and tasted amazing. The entire staff was friendly and welcoming and no one walked passed our table without a smile or checking asking if we needed anything. The restaurant was packed the entire time we were there and had welcoming fun feel to it! Can't wait to go back next time we visit Tybee!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Janet M
“Too much money for too little quality...much better choices on tybee!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Some food good, most food not, and really expensive! Vicki's could be awesome, but they're not. The steak was chewy and my son paid $15 for a drink. Our server seemed overwhelmed, but not sure why! We eat out just occasionally on vacation, and unfortunately this was our 'big night out' on tybee.

1 Thank SaraTenn
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Average is the best possible word”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

We took a huge group to Vicki's to have dinner. The place is really strange and basically a beach shanty that appears to have been built in the early 70s and never updated. Not a huge issue. We're on an island after all. The service was solid but nothing to write home about. The waitresses got us what we needed but lacked personality. The biggest turn off for me was the prices for the quality ratio. My brother had a 15 dollar Long Island Ice Tea that was not even top shelf! My Margarita was a bit sweet and probably not worth the price either. They laid out old tasting coleslaw and hush puppies for the whole table. I guess the food wasn't terrible, but it certainly wasn't memorable. We had the peel and eat shrimp that was pretty decent. My brother had a surf and turf that was a bit tough and flavorless. Others had decent crab legs, mediocre shrimp and grits, and the salads were less than desirable. I am not picking on this place, but I truly mean that the whole experience was very average. All that said, I probably would not recommend Vicki's unless you are short on options. There are plenty of better options in Tybee.

1 Thank Nate J
Cooper City, Florida
“Excellent seafood dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Went there for dinner with my two teenage daughters. I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews, but we decided to give it a try anyways. I ordered the shrimp and grits and both girls had shrimp and scallop pasta alfredo. We all loved our meals. The portions were large and the food was delicious. We all agreed this was the best meal we had on our vacation.