Tybee Island Inn
Sky Suites(Tybee Island)
US$107
US$102
Sea & Breeze Hotel(Tybee Island)
US$118
US$114
  • Pool
Hotel Tybee(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$162
Dunes Inn & Suites(Tybee Island)
US$132
US$114
Sandcastle Inn(Tybee Island)
US$149
US$144
Admiral's Inn(Tybee Island)
US$141
US$125
Desoto Beach Hotel(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$172
Agoda.com
Marriott's Monarch at Sea Pines(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$390
Orbitz.com
Marriott's Heritage Club(Hilton Head)
US$362
Royal Palm Motel(Tybee Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewslighthouse roomflamingo roomb bspanish mossoak treesthe main housea wonderful stayeach morningshort walk to the beachbreakfast was deliciousbeach chairsleeislandyardtubweddingprivacy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2007

This is a great B&B. We were there for our honeymoon from Dec 2 - Dec 5. We couldn't have asked for a better stay. Great hospitality and great food. The innkeepers were very informative and gave us great advice on where to go and what to do while on Tybee. We stayed in the Captain's Quarters. The room was great and very well put together. We will definitely be visiting the inn again on our next visit to the area

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank allison_jason
Reviewed 10 December 2007

This was our first stay at a bed and breakfast, therefore I cannot give a comparision. I can comment on the relaxing experience and the pleasant interactions with the Innkeepers and the staff.
I also enjoyed the interesting conversation with the other guests at the breakfast table of this historical house. I really enjoyed the breakfast of stuffed croissant french toast. The Inn met my expectations and my only disappointment was caused by the mosquitoes who claimed the shaded and charming porch for themselves. We are planning to return.

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed 8 November 2007

This little place was by far the highlight of the trip. From the moment we walked in and saw our names on the whiteboard outside the door, we knew it would be a good trip. All the rooms are differently themed and sized, owing to the fact that the building was once part of the military hospital on the island. We stayed in the "Mermaid" room which decorated (aside from 2 cat pictures) as it's name implies. It also included a personal deck.
As it is a bed and breakfast, you are privvied to a great breakfast cooked to order by the inn's private chef. We enjoyed a ham, egg, and artichoke omelette and also a frittata with maple sausage. Guests are also given access to a kitchen alcove with fridge, coffee, tea, and evening dessert.
The owners helped make the trip and were accommodating in our entire stay. They were always willing to offer advice on where to eat and what to see and were curious as to what we did every day. They also helped arrange at the last minute to get some roses in the room for my girlfriend's birthday and placed them in their while we were out for dinner. A very nice touch.
We did have an issue during our stay that will more than likely never be experienced by others. They were rekeying the locks in the entire place to a master key. The only problem was is that they could only do it during the weekend we were staying and, without fail, they attempted to do our room door every time that we were there. The owner could see the frustration and offered (without my prompting) to discount the stay because of the inconvenience. It's that kind of service that I appreciate.
Overall, we would happily stay their again, if only just to sit around their beautiful house and wander around the beach.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank stamor99
Reviewed 17 October 2007

We hosted a small wedding (about 25 pp) at the Tybee Island Inn in October. We rented out the Inn for ourselves and our family to spend the night. Lloyd, the owner, was so helpful in arranging everything for us and he even officiated the beautiful ceremony. The mosquitos were biting that evening but the event went off perfectly in the gazebo. After the sun went down, the mosquitoes all but vanished. The Inn also supplied a delicious wedding cake and chilled champagne for our guests to enjoy. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. The only complaint I had was the rug in our bathroom (we had the large Sea Captain's Suite downstairs) had alot of sand imbedded in it. It just needed to be taken outside and given a good beating. Other than that, we had a wonderful time at the Tybee Island Inn and would highly recommend this place for a small wedding or romantic getaway.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank sarahblanken
Reviewed 16 October 2007

This bed and breakfast was picturesque, set back off the street with the beautiful tree in front and landscaping. The porch and patios were quaint but it was too miserable to sit outside. The misquitos were abundant and the heat was unbearable for me. I found the home clean and the owners nice and were ready to help you with plenty of suggestions on where to eat and what to do. I am a young adult who was vacationing with my parents and we stayed in the room with bunkbeds and a double. It was a long and narrow room. The best thing about it was the bathroom. It was roomy with a shower and seperate, large soaking tub. However, the room was right beside the kitchen and the noises of breakfast being made woke me up.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business