“Time of our lives!!”
Review of Blue Dolphin Jet Ski - CLOSED

Blue Dolphin Jet Ski
Reviewed 15 July 2012

These things go fast!!! 50mph! Ben is the best man out here as far as price and hospitality. We will be going to him every single year without any question. (we come anually). My fiance and I have memories for the rest of our lives! You have a 5 mile area to haul butt, play, and just do what you want! Dolphins can get closer to you and you see them so closey! It really is amazing! I do have to admit, I caused damage and had to pay for it. We caught our own wake it started tipping. It happened so slowly. My fiance jumped off (as you are supposed to do) and I thought it was going on top of him. it wasnt. My alter ego of Wonder Woman kicked in and i thought I could somehow I could keep itfrom flipping and hang on myself. Yea right. I took it with me when i ended up going in. Always jump off. I have been riding jet skiis all my life on lakes and i have never tried to hold on, today I did. No clue why. We couldnt get leverage to flip it back over so we had to wait for help. During that time it took in too mch water and flooded. Salt water got into to the computer systems and from experience I knew they were shot. Ben had the BEST attitude about everything. I was so grateful. He was not worried at all. Smiled the whole time. Made me feel so much better! As he said, "Stuff happens. Its no big deal at all. You fix it and move on!" We thought it would be about $750 but it was only $430. He showed me the parts he needed and how much they were to make sure we both were being treated fairly. We still had the best times of our lives with added memories for the road! So happy! Jennifer & Tory

1  Thank Jennifer P

Reviewed 3 July 2012 via mobile

We had a great time! Ben was a super guide, he made sure we saw dolphins & that we had a nice time.

1  Thank mekirk
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I recently went with my husband and his family for his birthday to Blue Dolphin Jet Ski. The place itself off highway 80 and the blue dolphin website are not the best to look at, but don't judge it by its cover. The jet skis were awesome and had no trouble operating them. The owners were very friendly and completely flexible to work around my schedule and the amount of people I had in my party. Very accomodating and easy to work with. I tried other websites and companies, but they were rude over the phone and only wanted to work with me if I paid everything up front. Blue Dolphin allowed me to pay the day of to ensure that I got what I paid for. We had a great time, I would recommend them to anyone, and we will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Blue Dolphin Jet Ski is a very fun place. I've been out to Blue Dolphin multiple times, and they have never dissappointed me. I've been out with kids, girlfriend, friends and parents and they've all had a great time. the owners are nice people, who are willing to work with you to make sure you have the time of your life. jet skiing at blue dolphins will be a great decision. its affordable and fun! it's a good place to go out on a date, birthday, family trip or just for a random fun event. the jetskis are great machines they seat 3 people and they are fast. other rentals in the area make you put down a deposit for each ski Blue dolphins doesnt and blue dolphins is also the cheapest in the area even without deposit. I love Blue dolphins! ive been there plenty of times in the past and plenty of times to come!!

1  Thank Cassanova D