“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Spanky's Beachside

Spanky's Beachside
Ranked #13 of 54 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, View, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had to wait over an hour to be seated. We had 6 in our party. Everybody was happy with what they ordered. The staff seemed a little overwelmed.

• Visited May 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Poor service, not so great food for too much money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

The title pretty much says it all. Won't be going back. Hamburger, fries, 2 side salads and an appetizer fifty bucks? Really?

Clarkesville, Georgia
“Nice rooftop dining.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We walked over from the beach for lunch. Party of 6 adults. Waited about 15 minutes to be seated rooftop, which was a long time considering there was no one up there and they waited until we walked up before they pushed two tables together. The rooftop area was ill-equipped. The waitress was very nice, but overwhelmed. She had to run downstairs and back up for everything... which is an unpleasant wait for a customer. Investing in an order station & cash register or drink station/condiment station rooftop would be an excellent idea! Crab cake sandwich was pretty good, although I've had much better sauce. The atmosphere was great, and sitting rooftop looking out over the beach is always a winner.

• Visited May 2014
Arkansas
“Beachside Barfood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Overall I can't say much bad about the place. My partner and I went there for supper. We got there around 8 PM. We had to wait 10 min to get a seat on the balcony with the view if the ocean. I had the chicken fingers!!! Best chicken fingers I have had in a long while. My partner had the shrimp platter. It came wit a dozen shrimp fried which were plump and fresh. He had the stuffy potato with his I had fries with mine. The fries we cheap crinkle fries like you get from the grocery store and were under cooked. His potato was a half of a twice baked potato and was good. The waitress was prompt and attended to our needs. Others around us had complained about the length of time they waited on their food but we didn't have that problem.

“Ewe... but great server!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My food was terrible, crab cakes, I'm pretty sure they were the worst I have ever eaten. The restaurant was dirty and noisy with loud intoxicated people. It would probably be a fun place to drink, though I couldn't recommend the food.