“Best breakfast on the island”
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frederick, Maryland
“Best breakfast on the island”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

It's crowded, noisy, but efficient. The breakfast menu is 6 pages and has something to satisfy everyone. Portions are large and filling. Don't be discouraged by the line out front - it is testament to the high regard most have for the place and it moves quickly.

• Visited April 2014

“Ok ”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Place was ok, kinda small. The food was good but not what I was expecting. THE SERVICE FROM THE LADY'S AT THE DOOR WE'RE RUDE RUDE.. Our waiter was a nice young man but those lady's make a lasting first impression

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Good, but not overly impressed”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

After reading reviews I felt it necessary to warn my family that we might have to wait outside and service might be rude. My husband asked, "why are we even going, then?" Breakfast is my favorite meal and since we rented a house nearby we could walk. It was a weekday and there was no line, so we got right in without incident. It wasn't very busy, but I felt like the service was kind of slow. Then it started to get busy and I was afraid we would feel rushed, but we didn't. As for the food- my husband got a burrito or something. It was huge and he couldn't eat it all but seemed to enjoy it. I had the pecan waffle and I wonder if everyone who raved about it had never had one before, because they are always good and this one was nothing special. I was intrigued by the homemade sausage, but the seasoning wasn't my favorite. Next time we are in Tybee I would eat here again.

Visited March 2014
Tybee Island, Ga
“Best breakfast.”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This place is not your average breakfast place. AND being someone who doesnt care about eating breakfast I LOVE this place. The chefs here are always coming up with something unique and delicious for breakfast and lunch. You wonder why there is almost always a line out the door? Because EVERYONE wants to eat at the Breakfast Club. It's probably on people's bucket list!

Visited January 2014
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
“Breakfast with an edge”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The breakfast club is a small venue in the heart of Tybee island. Very popular, closing at around midday, with line outside waiting to get in - indicates its popularity. Worth waiting for though - interesting twists to the menu - it is not just breakfast us usual. Excellent ingredients, fresh, and hearty. I had the omelette Luigi, with home-made Italian sausage, which was very tasty and unique. Large portions!

Service was friendly, food came fast, and we did not feel hurried, although we were at the end of the service, so that may have been a factor. The place has lots of character, and characters, so makes a really nice visit which you come away from feeling full from a large breakfast, but one that is relatively "healthy", and being a block from the beach means you can walk it off easily!

• Visited March 2014