This was our first visit to Tybee Island and it was wonderful! This is a unique place to stay. We stayed in the Butler room on the main floor, and had access to the kitchen. Each morning we were greeted with a smile from Debra who prepared a delicious breakfast for us. She is a interesting person and shared her knowledge of the island and stories of Savannah. Each evening we relaxed on the porch and was served complimentary cheese with wine by Tony. Edward the raven also graced us with his presence. Tony went out of his way to make sure our
needs were met. The people at the front desk were friendly and extremely helpful. A note to the owner .... the staff working for you are definitely an asset to this bed and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DeSoto Beach Bed & Breakfast is the closest B&B to the beach, just steps from Tybee Island’s beautiful shores. Our beautiful Bed and Breakfast, circa 1936, has three unique rooms: the Tybee "Honeymoon" Suite, the Atlantic Room, and the Butler Room. While staying with us enjoy a full, hot, cooked Southern Breakfast each morning, fresh baked cookies in the afternoon, and reception hour in the evening. Our home has free wi-fi and off-street parking plus you will have access to our hotel’s heated beachfront pool and sundeck. Beach chair, umbrella and bicycle rentals are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your DeSoto Beach Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desoto Beach Hotel Tybee Island
- Desoto Beach Bed And Breakfast