Admiral's Inn(Tybee Island)
Atlantis Inn(Tybee Island)
US$143
US$136
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Tybee(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$227
US$185
Sea & Breeze Hotel(Tybee Island)
US$164
US$159
  • Pool
Sandcastle Inn(Tybee Island)
US$194
US$189
Dunes Inn & Suites(Tybee Island)
US$157
US$137
The Georgianne Inn(Tybee Island)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$282
Desoto Beach Hotel(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$306
Agoda.com
Tybee Island Inn(Tybee Island)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$275
US$241
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2011

This hotel would be a joke had it not been so god awful! We rented 4 rooms 2 were "suites" The owner is a liar and very shady. He quoted a price to me then when husband went to pay he jacked it up a 100 bucks. When i said something he said Ohh it taxes i said no your wrong knocked off 40 dollars. 3 of the rooms had no keys to them and he had to come unlock our doors for us every time we needed in. The rooms had either no locks or broken locks on the inside. Mold on shower curtains. Jacuzzi in room 103 did not work, possibly bc all jets were clogged with black mold! (shower only!!) gave 1 remote for 2 tvs in the suites. The ONLY reason we stayed was bc we were there for 2 days and desperate. When husband tried talking to him (the owner) about key situation he said "ohh its ok, we not steal anything" and wanted to argue about everything. even to the point of following our car and would not leave us alone when we said we were reporting the hotel.He kept standing in the way of the car. The day we checked out he said we stole remotes and towels just to retaliate and keep a 40 dollar fee. Oh let's not forget the fact that he was very rude to several of my family members and insulting. Told son in law he was too big and need to eat fruit and veggies. told everyone who smoked how bad and awful it was for them. I would NEVER stay again. I'm sure I'm leaving out other things but you get the point. as soon as I can post pics of the disgusting place I will.

Room Tip: Ask for another hotel's number!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank Dawn W
Reviewed 14 August 2011

This was one of the worst hotels I have EVER stayed at. No wonder they had rooms available. Not only did the shirtless man at the front desk embarass my husband by telling his not to eat meat he proceeded to show him a diet plan that he had published (a single sheet of paper). When Alan started to take it the man asked for .25 to pay for the cost of printing. Really, he insults him, tells him he needs to go on his diet plan that asks for a quarter. Should have ran out the door there at that point. The room was musty and hot and the room looked as though it had never been cleaned. After a terrible night's sleep I thought I might feel better with a dip in the pool. I went to the ladder to climb out and alas there were no rungs. I then went by the front desk to ask for towels as we had only 2 to begin with and I was told by the shirtless man that there were towels in our room when we arrived the day prior. I told him I still needed to get some "clean" towels for the day which he told me he would send some. Two hours later and after we used our beach towels to dry off after our showers we were finally leaving, in our vehicle, backing our of our parking space thinking we were glad this experience was over. The next thing we knew this man was running out to our vechicle and knocked on my husband's window. After rolling the window down the man began to tell us he was in housekeeping and people ALWAYS leave them tips. Really... I am thinkking... Alan trys to explain to the man that they did nothing for us.... no towels, no clean room... after the man kept on asking for money Alan finally pulled out a dollar so we could finally leave. A terrible experience... DO NOT STAY HERE.....

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank D N
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Well it goes like this.....it's late in the day, the kids have been promised they could go to the beach, we have stopped at every other hotel in town- everything is full, its like a 105+ or more with the heat index, everybodys hungry and I have a headache like somebody has hit me with a baseball bat. Ahhh alas, this hotel has empty rooms even when I am second in line at the counter.. great- I thought. hmmmm, the lobby smells weird.. Is it feet, curry spice, body odor, I am not sure the man at the counter is shirtless and shoeless and there is no air conditioning on in the lobby, he explains he lives simply, vegetarain, never been to the doctor doesnt take meds ect. He says hes 80 and looks pretty good for his age. so I shake it off and get a room. WOAH, the room smells BAD MUSTY, a/c is off, its hot, the room looks old and dingy and there is a really big black MOLDY spot on the ceiling near one of the beds. My kids start getting treary eyed and freaked out. I go back to the lobby and explain we cant stay in there and want to get our money back ...he wants to show us another room this one is upstairs,much "better and bigger" ....code for more money, yes we had to pay more money for this room!!!. It was some better- but no moldy ceiling at least but furniture is old and cheap- the a/c was off and it felt like about 150* in there. I thought I was going to pass out from the headache, heat in there or be sick. The window in the bedroom had a huge crack in it probably from someone else whose money was taken here, but at least it was double pane and on the outside. They kids had to sleep on an old pull out sofa. Turns out it this was a jacuzzi suite.. seriously? Well, the bathtub did have jets. NO WAY were going to turn them on. They were black with mold. Left as early as we could the next am and felt like a horrible parent for making my kids stay there- the trip to beach didnt make up for it in my eyes and nor my pocketbook!! Dont know if I will ever stay at another Rodeway Inn.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank shetaytaysmom
Reviewed 15 July 2011

This motel is by far the WORST hotel i have ever stayed in!! And the price i payed was not worth it!! I asked for 2 beds, i get one bed and a pull out broken couch with no covers, pillows, or sheets! We stayed three days and never got our rooms cleaned. There is no maid working there! They dont even give you fresh towels daily! That is a MUST!! and every hotel/motel should know that! The TV was snowy and there were not remotes! This place needs new management or it needs to be SHUT DOWN. That is the truth.

Room Tip: unless you want bad service and quiality then dont stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank melody15
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My family and I stayed here to enjoy the 4th of July, they gave us a room that did not have a room key, the old man had to let us in every time. Also they over charged us for the room. The pool was nasty, and the stairs smelled like urine. If I was a health inspector, I would have told them to shut the place down. Choice Hotel really needs to look into this owner, they are putting a bad name for the brand!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family