Admiral's Inn(Tybee Island)
Atlantis Inn(Tybee Island)
US$143
US$136
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Tybee(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$228
US$185
Sea & Breeze Hotel(Tybee Island)
US$164
US$159
  • Pool
Sandcastle Inn(Tybee Island)
US$194
US$189
Dunes Inn & Suites(Tybee Island)
US$157
US$137
Tybee Island Inn(Tybee Island)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$270
Desoto Beach Hotel(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$306
US$297
Hotwire.com
The Georgianne Inn(Tybee Island)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$282
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

It 's dirtiest place i'v ever been. Wow! The carpet is covered with stains, hair and dust everywhere. Towels in spots and very old.
The mirror is covered with traces of the hands. Non-smoking room that stank of cigarette smoke.
Ran away.
Swiming pool, was close but i would never even put my finger in .

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank kizimova
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Great too stay with little money. Very friendly people, excellent customer service, nicer then previous management. with little money is great place to stay, we paid per night $ 55+tax then other place is about over 60 dollars per night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank roy p
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed just one night here until our condo nearby was ready for us to move into. The pool was small and not clean...no one used it while we were there. Their spa has been filled in with concrete... Very classy. Rooms were fairly clean but poorly appointed with extremely old and outdated bedding, carpet and furnishings. We called for extra pillows and were told no and hung up on by the person in the office. Only positive is that it is 1 block from the beach. I would pay more to stay elsewhere 100% of the time after this experience.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Kndeicher
Reviewed 19 August 2012

This guy charged my card for 207 and I didn't stay there and was told I was going to get my money back!! Charges will be pending today! This guy writes out a receipt and when he did I should of known not to stay here. I paid with a debit card and he ran my card for 207$ after telling me that it was 169.50. I got to the room and it was disgusting. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: Only good thing was the location!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Josh M
Reviewed 30 July 2012

This is the worst motel I have ever seen. We were desperate for a motel because we got there late and everything was booked. It was roach infested, Roaches in the refrigerator. The 2 men who run it were nasty looking and would only give us 2 towels even though there were 4 of us in the room. The pool was awful, pool chairs were broken, rooms smelled bad, no shampoo or soap in rooms, lamp shades cracked and yellow, no bulbs in lamps. A wet towel was left on the floor and it was black when we picked it up from the dirty carpet. The towels were dirty. There are no soda machines or snack machines.They wanted $169/night for this dirty place and I negotiated $300 for 2 nights including tax. When I got home he had charged me $324 on my debit card. I have requested my bank not to let them charge anything else. Oh yeah, at 10:45 they started coming and asking us to leave and get out of the pool or they would charge for another day. We asked if my daughter could play in the pool 15 more minutes and they said no more than 15 minutes. They didn't clean the room at all while we were there, or change the trash. I can't tell you how awful it was!

Room Tip: Always go to a room and look at it before you book it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family