Sky Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Palm Motel(Tybee Island)
  • Pool
Sandcastle Inn(Tybee Island)
View Hotel
Dunes Inn & Suites(Tybee Island)
Hotel Tybee(Tybee Island)
View Hotel
Desoto Beach Hotel(Tybee Island)
Admiral's Inn(Tybee Island)
View Hotel
Sea & Breeze Hotel(Tybee Island)
  • Pool
South Beach Inn(Hilton Head)
View Hotel
Marriott's Heritage Club(Hilton Head)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This has to be the WORST possible hotel in the history of hotels! Customer service is awful, asking the front desk man a simple question seems like a bother to him, the room had a terrible oder, bathroom smelled like pee, burn hole in comforter, we complained about our bed 6 times before they sent someone to fix it and the front desk man yelled at us saying "you people expect to much for a room off the beach?!" I was in shock by the rudeness! Save your money and go somewhere else! Honestly sleeping in the car would be better than one night at this place! I would not even send my worst enemy here!!

• Stayed: July 2014
12  Thank SexiAngeliece
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Horrible horrible we stay here for 3 nights they did not clean the room at all no toilet paper and the staff they was watching us all the the time we went to the pool and they was watching as the hole time bad experience ever horrible never go back never.

Stayed: July 2014
10  Thank Nelly G
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had. Upon check in, we were greeted by the owner in a dirty wife-beater shirt. The room smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. There were several holes in the wall. The bedspread was stained and had what looked liked cigarette burns. The sheets were stained. The towels were threadbare at best. I had booked on a travel site and was charged more than I had booked. When I questioned it, the owner became belligerent. No matter how badly I wanted to stay in Tybee, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
12  Thank queenofthebears
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Im a local savannah resident and had some friend's want a room and the better places on tybee were all booked so I resorted to calling this place. 1st phone call and he answers but is talking to someone in lobby so he just hangs up on me. 2nd phone call and he picks up and hangs up. 3rd phone call and he finally answers and when I ask about a room he says he has I room left. I explain to him im a local and want to hold the room and offer him a credit card to book it but he says no its fine ill hold it just come on down. So I say again that I'll give him a card. He insists its fine and I explain that im in town and have to close my shop and come down so he says about 30 mins right and I say im leaving now headed to him. I get there and in an arrogant tone he says he sold the room and I only had 30 mins. Huh...I offered guarantee on the phone with this man with my credit card. I left and will never visit that establishment again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
15  Thank boatnut1
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Great location seconds away from a grocery store and beaches, shopping and tons more!! Will definitely come again!! Pool outside but i didn't use it because the beach was across the street! Thanks Mr Patel:)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo