“affordable beach fun”
Review of Atlantis Inn

Atlantis Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Tybee Island B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My husband and I were looking for a casual, beach-chic hotel, we came across the Atlantis Inn.. we stayed here two nights in a regular room on the first floor, it was simple, cheerful and great location down the block from the beach. Staff was always welcoming, its a fun little seaside inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 October 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Safari Suite for our honeymoon at the Atlantis Inn the nights of Sep 30 and Oct 1and everything was wonderful! Kay and Blair greeted us kindly and made us feel right at home! The suite was gorgeous and cozy and everything was walking distamce from our room! Romantic,Great Spot for couples and we cannot wait to ce back and try a new themed room next time!
♡ Casey and Amanda Simonton

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed in Atlantis Inn room 16 the Oceanbreeze from 9/19 to 9/22. The decor was very cool and the staff especially Kay, property manager, and Bruce, maintenace, made me feel right at home.Everything I needed while I was in room I got. Short walk to beach and pier. Block away from steallar dining and enterainment. I would highly recommend for a vacation, reserving rooms for wedding guests etc.

Room Tip: Ocean Breeze excellent for one or two people.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the last night of our honeymoon. And a poor way to end it! We weren't pleased with our accomdations during our one night stay. We stayed the safari room where the bathroom ceiling had so much water damage I was afraid to go into the bathroom. The shower curtain was covered in mold and there was a used bar of soap still in the shower. The Inn advertises free wi-fi which we tried to utilize to find dinner options- however we couldn't even get the signal in our room. Upon check-in we couldn't find our room and had to go back to the office to ask how to get there (it was tucked in a corner through an additional doorway). We weren't told when breakfast was- again causing us to have to ask again at the office. Although the Inn wasn't what we had expected, it was located a short walk from the beach and shops. The location was great- the experience was not.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Just the kind of place you don't find anymore, quirky decor but comfortable and reasonably priced. Very short walk to the beach and the pier. Situated close to most everything. Blair was very helpful in getting us settled in and Kay manned the front desk admirably. Had a great stay, wish it were longer.

Room Tip: We needed two beds so got the UNDER THE SEA room complete with large mermaid and seahorse on the wal...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Frances P
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I stayed in Atlantic inn. Room name was "Tiki hut" my friend and I stayed one night in there and it was cool and nice!!! outside was so hot because I went to there on August 12 and I exhausted but my room was so clean and cool! bathroom was clean and even I was able to walk to beach it is not too far. It is safe and staffs are kind and nice. it is not too expensive so I hope people to enjoy in there!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jinhee2013
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Came into town for the day and decided to stay overnight on a whim. Found this little gem and inquired with Kay, the manager, about availability. She very gladly showed us 3-4 rooms/suites, all themed and decorated differently. We selected the Blue Lagoon room with the jacuzzi. We liked the fact there was a living area, separate bedroom, small kitchen appliances, all in a suite for under $100. The style of the hotel, rooms, etc...gave us a "Key West" feel, instead of the traditional hotel style. We also had a delightful continental breakfast with fresh coffee, juice, pastries, yogurt and fruit. Oh, and did I mention it was on the beachside and less than a block from the water. Can't beat this deal...I recommend if you're ever on Tybee Island, book your stay at the Atlantis Inn. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort
Hotel Tybee
Hotel Tybee
#2 of 8 in Tybee Island

Been to Atlantis Inn? Share your experiences!