“Great price, great location”
Review of Atlantis Inn

Atlantis Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Tybee Island B&B and Inns
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great price, great location”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We found and booked the Atlantis Inn via www.booking.com The price was considerably lower than a lot of the beach front hotels and here's the thing. From the Atlantis Inn you can get to the beach in two minutes and you are no more than five minutes away from all the shopping and restaurants you could want. This is the first vacation we ever took where we parked the car on day one and didn't move it until it was time to leave.

The owners are very attentive and we loved our room.

The free breakfast is a continental style so don't expect biscuits and gravy.

We will be staying here on all returning trips to Tybee Island.

Room Tip: Ask for the Crow's Nest. It is a King Suite and is awesome. It's especially nice if you like...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was there to photograph a wedding for a guest at this inn. They allowed me to park right up front. A member of their staff, I can't remember her name, helped us to find the bride's room. Later that day just before the wedding a piece of the bride'a tiara broke. Bob was quick to the rescue with a tube of adhesive. With out the willingness to help and level of service provided I don't think the day would have ran as smoothly as it did. Thank you!
-Ross Goodman Photography

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Goodmanphotog
Savannah, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed overnight in January as romantic date night. It was worth every penny or dollar we spent. I love Tybee Island in the off season. It is a close walk to the beach. We took a nice stroll at sun set then had a fabulous dinner at the Sundae Café. The food at the Sundae Café is excellent and can compete with any high end restaurant in Savannah. Our room was gorgeous and had a heart shaped bath tub. This place is laid back and a great place to relax.

Room Tip: Check out there web site as each room is different.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I booked a last minute trip to Tybee Island and from the first phone call to them to check out, we had nothing but the best experience! Dave and Janet made us feel like we were truly being taken care of and looking out for us! We would recommend Atlantis Inn to family and friends because you couldn't ask for a better staff and location from the beach and main Tybee shopping strip.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My husband and I love this place. Dave and Janet were very nice and helpful. So close to the beach, we never paid for parking! Definitely staying again! It only had a A/C unit but after a while it got fairly cool and comfortable enough to sleep. Bed was amazingly comfortable.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We just got back from our stay at the Atlantis Inn. Let me start by saying that I called before making reservations and asking how much the pet charge was. I was told 25.00. I ask the person if that was the TOTAL charge, he said yes. When we arrived, it turn out to be 25.00 PER NIGHT. And then was told that we could not leave our pet unattended. They told us about a local vet. that also did boarding. I had called two weeks earlier and ask for a first floor room because my girlfriend had just had knee replacement ( can't do steps ), they didn't have record of my call. We finally got into our room and what a surprise. To say I was disappointed would be a major understatement. The bathroom was awful, the bed was hard as a rock, the AC ran ALL the time and very noisy. The comforter smelled, and parking is terrible. If you leave for dinner your parking will be gone when you get back, and if you park in a unauthorized space, you will get towed. It happened to other guest while we were their. I would never go back to this place again. The online photos are misleading, it's a old motel and I got what I paid for.

3 Thank Mike M

Travellers are raving about these Tybee Island hotels

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked a last minute three day trip to Tybee Island, Dave and Janet were extremely accommodating and welcoming! The first night Janet recommended AJ's for dinner so Dave offered to drop us off and pick us up on his golf cart witch was very nice of him. Dinner was wonderful! Overall our stay at the Atlantis Inn was great and we look forward booking another trip with them!!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort
Hotel Tybee
Hotel Tybee
#2 of 8 in Tybee Island

Been to Atlantis Inn? Share your experiences!