“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dunewalk to the Beach
more of what you can see
and to the east ...
More play
Sightseeing
and ... quiet time
Beauty ... everywhere
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Christoph...
“Perfect”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

One of the best vacations as a couple ever! Condo had a magnificent view, was very well equipped, and the shower... oh the shower... I loved the North Tybee location and that is was on the end of the river as it outlets to the ocean. Barges, container ships, yachts and dolphins could be seen every day! We rented bikes for the week and biked to everything. Huckapoos is around the corner and the Crab Shack and Cocos are a couple of miles away. Even biking to AJs on the other end of the island was no big deal. (We like seafood, a lot!) The owner has paid attention to detail and always replied to our questions quickly and courteously. We will we back!

14 May 2018
You've made my day. I'm so glad you enjoyed SunKissed and the north beach. SBRC is a secret hideaway to may island guests. I'm glad you located some of our best restaurants, which are plentiful on the Island.
Thank you for your care to the condo. Please do visit again.
Best wishes,
Amy T
Roanoke, Virginia
“Hope to come again!”
Reviewed 8 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Comfortable one bedroom condo right on the beach. Beautiful sunsets every night. Condo was clean and bed was super comfy (always a plus for me!) loved Tybee. We biked everywhere! We are hoping to come back next year!

9 Apr 2018
Isn't bike riding on Tybee the best ?!? I'm so glad you were happy with SunKissed. I love that condo and try to be sure it's a great experience for my guests.I do hope you will return.
Best regards,
gladdis66...
Marcellus, New York
“Sunkissed—Sunsational!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Very clean, modern and classy. Great decor and quiet—a great getaway! Would definitely come back and request Sunkissed!

5 Mar 2018
Thank you Jerry and Denise for your nice review.
I'm happy you enjoyed SunKissed and hope you will return.
Regards,
JOHNJ1946...
Sanatoga, Pennsylvania
“VERY NICE PLACE TO SPEND A WEEK!”
Reviewed 1 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We enjoyed our time at the well equipped condo. Really appreciated the beach chairs for reading our books on the beach, The view was very hard to leave on Saturday as was the food we had at different restaurants.

Your age range 65+
5 Mar 2018
Thank you John, I'm so glad you enjoyed your Tybee vacation and staying in SunKissed, I appreciate your care to the condo and hope you will return.
Best regards,
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Your age range 50-64
28 Sep 2017
Ahhh Becky ! I love that you enjoy SunKissed so much. Thank you for sharing the Racquet Club experience. Folks don't realize that we are on the beach and not a block away. I really appreciate my repeat guests. Thank you for taking such great care of the condo.
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

12 Jul 2017
Thank you Catherine and Brian !
I'm very happy you enjoyed your July 4th holiday vacation in SunKissed and Savannah Beach & Racquet Club... and... the north beach. Guests comfort and providing for my guests is so important to me and I'm glad that goal was accomplished with you. I hope you will return soon. Fall weekends are wonderful on Tybee !
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

17 Jun 2017
Darlene ... you are so kind. I enjoyed chatting back and forth with you. I'm so glad SunKissed turned out to be what you were looking for.
Tybee will proudly take the #2 position to Hawaii. It is definitely a little piece of paradise to guests looking for a 'serine' place to relax on vacation. Savannah is also awesome.
I hope you will find your way back to SunKissed.
Patti
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing