“Perfect place to stay in Tybee”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of SBRC 302A

3 Tennis Courts
Balcony
Boardwalk to the Beach
Historic Tybee Lighthouse
You will LOVE your 'TYBEE TIME!'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Propt
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Perfect place to stay in Tybee”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

After a week of Atlanta/Nashville/Memphis doing the music tour we had a week's beach holiday at Carol's 'bijou' condo. It sounded great on TripAdvisor- in fact it was better than we expected. Great communication and instructions to find the condo from Carol added to the experience. Small but very comfortable with all facilities needed. Good WIFI, well equipped kitchen. We cooked a lot for ourselves so that we could spend more time on the beach. The beach was fantastic and so close. Dolphins seen every day from early morning to late evening - the view from the balcony was stunning. The air con was top notch and much needed. Tybee is a wonderful place. Highly recommend a dolphin trip with Captain Derek's outfit. Would go back to this condo tomorrow if it wasn't so far from Leeds. Thanks for allowing us to stay Carol

17 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your outstanding review! It was such a pleasure to have you and your wife celebrating your anniversary especially all the way from England! I was honored! Tybee is a magical place that we all call Paradise. I'm so glad to be able to share it with you, thank you so much...
Warmest regards, Carol
Evelyn P...
“Holiday”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We enjoyed our stay . Place was small but we were okay with it. The only problem was with parking . We had two vehicles and had to leave one some where else . It seemed there was plenty of extra spaces. We made it work . Thanks for letting us stay there.

21 Jun 2017
Thank you for your nice review! It was a pleasure to have you! The complex does only offer parking for one vehicle per reservation as that is the actual real estate spaces provided per number of units on the property. However you can park for free two tenths of a mile away on Highway 80 where you turn to get to the complex. I was unaware that you had two vehicles and am always available to offer alternative parking suggestions. I am sorry for the inconvenience and I certainly hope to see you again on Tybee Island!
Carol
Vacatione...
“Relaxing get away”
Reviewed 23 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I so appreciated the clean, well stocked (beach chairs, towels, mats, cooler) and well-located condo. It was a perfect location for each private access to a fabulous under-crowded beach where you can walk for miles. Dolphins, sun and quiet. Thank you!

Travelling group: Solo
24 Sep 2016
Thank you so much for your great review! There is nothing better than a relaxing time of sun, sand, surf and beach! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at my condo and I hope to see you again on fun-filled Tybee Island!
Cyndi A
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
“Great Tybee condo!”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We just stayed there for a long weekend. Rates were very reasonable for the time of year.
Condo was very clean and hospitable. Comfortable furniture, stocked kitchen, thick towels, nice balcony, and there were ICE CUBES already in the freezer (important when it's 97 degrees when you arrive).
Nearly secluded beach. I was the only person within sight at one point. Watched the dolphins, not porpoises, dolphins (with babies) playing 25 feet from the beach morning and evening.
If you do anything...take a trolley tour in Savannah, hit River St. once, take a dolphin tour, eat at Tubbys and have a Low Country Lemonade, and eat breakfast buffet at Sunrise restaurant.
You won't be disappointed with this condo.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
27 Jul 2016
Dear Cyndi,
Thank you for your awesome review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and had a blast on Tybee Island and Savannah! I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy watching the Dolphins out there! Sounds like you packed a lot of fun in a short time, I'm so glad. It was wonderful to have you and I hope to see you again!
nsmith395
Bybee, Tennessee
“Great location and nice condo!”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

The condo was nice and the location was beautiful! We would definitely book again. The condo was clean. You could actually watch the dolphins swim from the balcony every afternoon. The place as quiet and family friendly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for your nice review! I am so glad you got to see plenty of dolphins. They are so much fun to watch! I look forward to hearing from you again. Warmest regards,
Bahamasol...
“Nice timr”
Reviewed 20 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location. Lamp was broken and some curtains . Cheap easy fixed need to be done around the house . In general good value good location and peaceful .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Apr 2016
Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to have you stay! Both lamps are brand new and neither is broken, there is a switch you have to use on the cord. New curtains have replaced the ones with the broken cord relay and a new delightful nautical design is on the dining room chairs. Everything in the unit is basically new and I hope to see you make a return trip for some relaxing "Tybee Time!" Warmest regards, Carol Kaminsky
ARClay
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great place”
Reviewed 5 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I rented this condo for the weekend during our first trip to the Savannah area. We loved it! It's a cute condo, and not to mention it's quiet and convenient to the beach. It definitely felt more like home than a hotel room would have. I would recommend staying here if you are looking for a place to rent. I just wish we could have stayed longer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Apr 2016
Thank you for your lovely review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It was lovely to have you as my guest. I hope to see you again next year for you to have a little more quiet time on Tybee, I will order the good weather for you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing