“Great lunch”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Joel Coen Pkwy
Description: The place to go in Fayette County for a casual, upscale dining experience. Great food. Reasonable prices. Prompt, courteous service. Warm, inviting decor. Extensive and unique menu choices, featuring a popular Blue Plate special and delicious entrees. Beautiful, full bar with signature martinis, impressive wine selection and quality draft beers. Private banquet room available. Located just North of Peachtree City, in front of Tyrone's Legacy Theatre. Stop by for a quality lunch or memorable dinner.
Goochland, Virginia, United States
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have been 3-4 times for lunch when in town on business. Always a great meal no matter what i have. I have had the specials, the chicken caesar salad and sandwiches. Anytime I am in the area I will be sure to return. I would like to try for dinner sometime.

• Visited March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

We have dined many times since the DT grill opened. The food, service and ambiance were always great. However, the last few times (this year) the food has been a disappointment.
The tenderloin steak on valentines day tasted like it had been soaked in salt. I sent it back and did not want another one because my friend's was the same he said. They still charged me 20 bucks. Then went in on Fat Tuesday. The shrimp gumbo was very good, but the fried crawfish tails tasted like they had been cooked in a salt keg. I did not finish them. The preparation of the fish has also gone down. The owners need to get a new chef that doesn't believe more salt is the secret to a good meal. We will try again with hope things will be better.

Visited February 2014
Seattle
“nice find”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We were staying in one of the motels in Fairburn and were looking for a good place to eat. The front desk suggested the Downtown Grill and we were not disappointed.

We ordered a salad and chicken sandwich, both had great taste and flavor. The fries are super crispy, which I loved. The salad had a lot of vinaigrette tough, I should have ordered it on the side, it made the salad pretty soggy .

The place was super busy even on a Thursday night, so you might want to think about making a reservation if you want to go around the main dinner time.

• Visited February 2014
Tyrone, Georgia
“Friday Dinner”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at the Downtown Grill Friday. Using Open Table, we got a 5:30pm reservation. It was cold and we had the table in front of the fireplace (very nice and romantic). I had the 12 oz pork chop which was topped with green apples - very good. My wife had the green tomatoes BLT - bigger and better then my wife thought it was (left overs tasted good the next day. Serves was fast and waitress was nice. Definitely will go back. Especially now that they are part of Open Table too.

Visited January 2014
Senoia, Georgia
“Good Coupon Buy!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Bought an online deal at $15 for $30 dollar credit. Went after work with wife and had a really good meal. I had Wedge Salad with Chicken Tenders on it. My wife had Firecracker Shrimp appetizer for her meal. Both items were very good. I started with French Onion Soup that was just the way I like it. I finished with cappuccino and my wife had Brownie with ice cream.
Only negative comment would be that service was a little slow but we weren't in a hurry. The bill was $4 and change after using our $30 credit. After tip and balance paid, we got the meal at just over $10 dollar savings.
Enjoyable!