“Clean”

Quality Inn, Union City
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Union City
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have been here for over a week now. I always stay at the same hotel when I travel because I feel comfortable. The hotel is always clean and the staff is always extremely professional. I am in Georgia once a month and this place treats me really good. I recommend this union city hotel choice

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 April 2014

On 22 February 14 Flight 351 was late leaving CZM resulting in our missing our connection, DL1202, to Greensboro, NC. Delta customer service assisted us with a motel room at the Comfort Inn, Union City, GA. After getting these arrangements in place, my husband and I stopped at a restaurant in the Atlanta airport as we had not eaten for the better part of the day at that point. After ordering, my husband called the Comfort Inn, Union City and asked that they send the shuttle in about half an hour. He was told by the Comfort Inn clerk, Jennifer (she would not give her last name), that she had already dispatched the shuttle for us. We again offered that we would be ready in about half an hour. Jennifer told us if we did not get on the shuttle now, she would not be able to send it for us again and she would not hold our room for us. As you might imagine, an interesting, passionate conversation ensued. The end result was that Jennifer did indeed give our room away. We had to spend $106.70 for a room at a Holiday Inn and $70.00 in cab fare. If we had not been so absolutely, positively bowled over by Jennifer's behavior and resulting actions, we would have been furious. Writing this message puts me in the same state of disbelief I experienced the night of 22 February. At minimum, I think the Comfort Inn, Union City should get a letter from Delta expressing displeasure with how we were so rudely treated by Jennifer at the Comfort Inn, Union City. I'm not sure Delta wants such partners and to be associated with such terrible customer service. BEWARE IF DELTA DECIDES TO PROVIDE YOU WITH LODGING AT THIS LOCATION!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Queeniedsb
Victory2012, Owner at Quality Inn, Union City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

This Individual is upset because a Front Desk Agent follow the policy of the Hotel. A Airline Voucher issued by any airline is not and I repeat not a Reservation. This Individual was fully informed about the policies of the Hotel and was told that he did not have a reservation and that the Hotel can only honor the voucher if and when it is presented. A airline voucher issued by any airline can be honored by several hotels hence no hotel can take a room from its inventory based on a issued voucher. The voucher is only useful when the individual present it to the hotel. This individual is trying to tarnish the reputation of the Front Desk Agent for doing her job as policy allows her to. This hotel is not and I repeat not responsible for any action made by a individual and the result that happens after.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

As with every Comfort Inn we have stayed in the rooms were impeccable. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were quiet even though ours was right across from the elevator. No noise at all. We did find the couch in the room to be very uncomfortable and it sure could have used another chair so seating was inadequate. My husband didn't like the little square pillows on the bed instead of regular pillows but that was a minor inconvenience. Breakfast was good. They had an indoor pool that looked inviting although neither my husband or I used it that night. Overall it was a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Season W
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Reserved a room during the ice storm on February. The wife took my credit card information and confirmed the reservation. When we arrived, I was told that I did not have a reservation and all rooms were booked by Georgia Power. So, in essence, we did have a reservation but obviously they found it more beneficial to rent the rooms to Georgia Power. They were
so nasty and unprofessional! Will never support them or Comfort Inn again.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank eheart14
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had a room reserved at this hotel for the night of January 30, 2014. My flight arrived in Atlanta late, and the weather was horrible. When I got close to the hotel, I called to see if I could get help finding the hotel. The manager screamed that there were were no rooms available, that it didn't matter if I had a reservation and a confirmation number and then he screamed that he was hanging up on me, and he did. I was stuck with no where to go at 1a in the morning.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Shawnee T
Reviewed 16 January 2014

As stated in previous reviews for this hotel, the staff is all super friendly and the rooms are clean, the breakfast a step above for this type of hotel. We were here for a multiple day stay. We were surprised that our whole stay was charged to our credit card the night that we checked in. I am used to seeing hotel charges showing up couple of days after we check out of a hotel.

I was concern on the safety of their internet, they gave me a password, but I could log on without the password and use the internet for 20 or 30 minutes before a screen actually popped up asking for the password. With that said their internet was very very fast. I use a Chrome OS Notebook for travel, which hackers have yet to hack the OS, the lack of possible internet security therefore did not concern me.

We will continue to use this hotel when we are in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RickBB_12
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife and I were frankly astonished at the high level of personal, friendly and professional service provided. General Manager Jennifer Wallace is delightful and goes way above and beyond to be helpful, in addition to running a "tight ship." Rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is truly excellent. We just returned from a castle tour of Ireland, staying in four and five-star accommodations, but not one of them exceeded the level of service
Jennifer provides.

Room Tip: Just tell Jennifer what you want and she will deliver.