“Nice people” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Union City
temple
“Nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had booked online another hotel that was rated hire than this one. Oh my someone messed up the other hotel had a smell no keys to the doors. Terrible. We seen this one down the road and went to it. The lady at the front desk was very nice. She asked what they were going to charge us and she helped us with a discount and gave us a very nice room. This liittle town was rough looking but we met some of the nicest people here. This hotel was great.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel. My husband, myself and two children stayed here for several days. Rooms were decent, staff was very helpful, and overall stay was great. Would stay again if I was back in the Georgia area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have been here for over a week now. I always stay at the same hotel when I travel because I feel comfortable. The hotel is always clean and the staff is always extremely professional. I am in Georgia once a month and this place treats me really good. I recommend this union city hotel choice

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thornville, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

On 22 February 14 Flight 351 was late leaving CZM resulting in our missing our connection, DL1202, to Greensboro, NC. Delta customer service assisted us with a motel room at the Comfort Inn, Union City, GA. After getting these arrangements in place, my husband and I stopped at a restaurant in the Atlanta airport as we had not eaten for the better part of the day at that point. After ordering, my husband called the Comfort Inn, Union City and asked that they send the shuttle in about half an hour. He was told by the Comfort Inn clerk, Jennifer (she would not give her last name), that she had already dispatched the shuttle for us. We again offered that we would be ready in about half an hour. Jennifer told us if we did not get on the shuttle now, she would not be able to send it for us again and she would not hold our room for us. As you might imagine, an interesting, passionate conversation ensued. The end result was that Jennifer did indeed give our room away. We had to spend $106.70 for a room at a Holiday Inn and $70.00 in cab fare. If we had not been so absolutely, positively bowled over by Jennifer's behavior and resulting actions, we would have been furious. Writing this message puts me in the same state of disbelief I experienced the night of 22 February. At minimum, I think the Comfort Inn, Union City should get a letter from Delta expressing displeasure with how we were so rudely treated by Jennifer at the Comfort Inn, Union City. I'm not sure Delta wants such partners and to be associated with such terrible customer service. BEWARE IF DELTA DECIDES TO PROVIDE YOU WITH LODGING AT THIS LOCATION!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Queeniedsb
Victory2012, Owner at Quality Inn, Union City, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
This Individual is upset because a Front Desk Agent follow the policy of the Hotel. A Airline Voucher issued by any airline is not and I repeat not a Reservation. This Individual was fully informed about the policies of the Hotel and was told that he did not have a reservation and that the Hotel can only honor the voucher if and when it is presented. A airline voucher issued by any airline can be honored by several hotels hence no hotel can take a room from its inventory based on a issued voucher. The voucher is only useful when the individual present it to the hotel. This individual is trying to tarnish the reputation of the Front Desk Agent for doing her job as policy allows her to. This hotel is not and I repeat not responsible for any action made by a individual and the result that happens after.
Pensacola, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

As with every Comfort Inn we have stayed in the rooms were impeccable. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were quiet even though ours was right across from the elevator. No noise at all. We did find the couch in the room to be very uncomfortable and it sure could have used another chair so seating was inadequate. My husband didn't like the little square pillows on the bed instead of regular pillows but that was a minor inconvenience. Breakfast was good. They had an indoor pool that looked inviting although neither my husband or I used it that night. Overall it was a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Season W
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Reserved a room during the ice storm on February. The wife took my credit card information and confirmed the reservation. When we arrived, I was told that I did not have a reservation and all rooms were booked by Georgia Power. So, in essence, we did have a reservation but obviously they found it more beneficial to rent the rooms to Georgia Power. They were
so nasty and unprofessional! Will never support them or Comfort Inn again.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank eheart14
Union City, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had a room reserved at this hotel for the night of January 30, 2014. My flight arrived in Atlanta late, and the weather was horrible. When I got close to the hotel, I called to see if I could get help finding the hotel. The manager screamed that there were were no rooms available, that it didn't matter if I had a reservation and a confirmation number and then he screamed that he was hanging up on me, and he did. I was stuck with no where to go at 1a in the morning.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
La Quinta Inn & Suites Union City
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn

Been to Quality Inn, Union City? Share your experiences!