Free cancellation until 29/07
US$101
US$95
US$58
US$53
Magnuson Hotel Atlanta South(Union City)(Great Value!)
US$80
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Garden Inn(Union City)
US$92
Priceline
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn(Fairburn)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$127
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2016

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2016

THIS place was run down and filthy. There were people standing around outside smoking, it was a struggle to get inside the hotel. The place reeked of cigarette smoke. The place needed tO be swept, moped aND a thorough cleaning. The first room I was assigned was so filthy ,I had to switch rooms and the new room wasn't much better. I itched ALL night!!! This place made me question the Wyndham name. I was utterly SHOCKED that this place was attached to the Wyndham name. TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE STAY. IT WAS NOT WORTH THE $80.00 I PAID. I WANT A REFUND!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2016

This hotel was very dirty. As soon as you walk in the front door there is an odor. The room was not clean, I took pictures and I would not advise anyone stay here. If I could have booked elsewhere without losing my money I would have.... The state of Georgia needs to do an inspection because they should not be in business...

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2016

The staff was very accommodating. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business