“Warning: Do Not Enter”
Review of Southern Buffet and Grill - CLOSED

Southern Buffet and Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My husband and I went here after they first opened, so maybe they have improved. Goodness, they could not get worse. Just a typical buffet, pay before you eat and go grab your food. Not much service, they bring your drinks and silverware. Everything was so bland, it needed seasoning and spices, like salt and pepper. I couldn't finish what I had on my plate. There are so many other restaurants close by that are so much better that I wouldn't waste my money. But it has been a year since I have been so maybe they have improved because there are always a few cars in the parking lot or maybe they suckered other people like they did me and my husband.

2  Thank hotelbandit2010

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Was recommended by a friend, so we gave it a try. We left happy. It's home cooking buffet style. Food is good, especially the fried chicken. The service was also good. We definitely will eat here again.

1  Thank Caleb J