“Nice hotel”

Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Florida, United States
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

A little too pricey but staff is extremely nice! Best staff we have encountered in a very long time! Beds are not comfy though. We had to find housekeeping a couple of times to retrieve bathroom supplies. Overall, we would stay at this location again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you so much for leaving such positive feedback to us! We always strive to make sure our guests leave 100% happy!

Please stay with us the next time you are in Valdosta!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Benton, United States
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Nice and Clean, Just don't expect breakfast. It is restaurant style and $10.95 per person regardless of age. We normally stay in the Hilton Chain but we will confirm the continental breakfast from now on. With 2 small kids $50 is a bit much for Breakfast!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Feb. 28 thru Mar. 2. Pros of hotel. Close to I 75, many choices for your meals around hotel, check in and out easy, staff very friendly, room clean, and price a little cheaper than hotels nearby. Cons. The hotel brags at check in about their adjustable beds. I found out that the bed in my room was either broken or did not work as advertised. No matter what setting I put it on, it was like sleeping on a slab of cement. Worst 2 night sleeping I have had any where in this country. I can not speak about having meals in hotel, did not eat there. Most likely will not stay in this hotel when I return to Valdosta.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a better bed than I did.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you did not find the beds comfy. Please stay with us again and rest assured we will fix any issue, if you have one!

Hope to see you soon~
Cartersville, Georgia
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I would rather stay at a Hamptons because the value is better and I see no difference between the two of them. But the Hilton brand is our place to stay when away from home, they are consistence in all their different brand name hotels:) That is RARE:)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights while I was in town working, check in was smooth and I was my water bottles for being a HH member. My room was clean upon getting in, nice size with a refrigerator, desk and chair/ottoman combo. The bed was adjustable which was a plus so a god night sleep is important while traveling. The room was cleaned thoroughly the next day as usual, the tv worked well to. My only complaint for the stay was when I took a shower the next morning, I had no hot water at all. The outside temps were in the low 30's so that made it worse. Cold shower then cold out side. I would have give 4 stars but the cold shower lingered in my mind all day. Otherwise nice stay and I will book again when I'm in that city working.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you for your feedback on our hotel! It is greatly appreciated!
Fernandina Beach, United States
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stayed here recently with my family and we had a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and the rooms clean. The location was great ~ right off of I75 and close to the Mall, restaurants and University. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We were glad to see you here and that you loved your stay! We hope to see you soon~
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This hotel is beautiful. Clean room, friendly staff, & a great location if you are traveling. There are a bunch of good restaurants to choose from, & many are within walking distance. There is even a Starbucks close :-) 2 thumbs up for this hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great feedback!! We are very proud of our staff and happy that you left happy! Please think of us the next time you are in town!