Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta
US$92
US$87
US$113
US$108
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$54
All reviewssleep numberadjustable bedsroom was cleanfront desk staffgreat place to staystaying at this hotelnext morningexcellent stayvery nice hoteli highly recommend this hotelstaff was very friendlywild adventuresafter a long daydefinitely stay here againparking lotfree breakfasthgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 March 2014

A little too pricey but staff is extremely nice! Best staff we have encountered in a very long time! Beds are not comfy though. We had to find housekeeping a couple of times to retrieve bathroom supplies. Overall, we would stay at this location again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you so much for leaving such positive feedback to us! We always strive to make sure our guests leave 100% happy!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Nice and Clean, Just don't expect breakfast. It is restaurant style and $10.95 per person regardless of age. We normally stay in the Hilton Chain but we will confirm the continental breakfast from now on. With 2 small kids $50 is a bit much for Breakfast!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Feb. 28 thru Mar. 2. Pros of hotel. Close to I 75, many choices for your meals around hotel, check in and out easy, staff very friendly, room clean, and price a little cheaper than hotels nearby. Cons. The hotel brags at check in about their adjustable beds. I found out that the bed in my room was either broken or did not work as advertised. No matter what setting I put it on, it was like sleeping on a slab of cement. Worst 2 night sleeping I have had any where in this country. I can not speak about having meals in hotel, did not eat there. Most likely will not stay in this hotel when I return to Valdosta.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a better bed than I did.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you did not find the beds comfy. Please stay with us again and rest assured we will fix any issue, if you have one!

Hope to see you soon~

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I would rather stay at a Hamptons because the value is better and I see no difference between the two of them. But the Hilton brand is our place to stay when away from home, they are consistence in all their different brand name hotels:) That is RARE:)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights while I was in town working, check in was smooth and I was my water bottles for being a HH member. My room was clean upon getting in, nice size with a refrigerator, desk and chair/ottoman combo. The bed was adjustable which was a plus so a god night sleep is important while traveling. The room was cleaned thoroughly the next day as usual, the tv worked well to. My only complaint for the stay was when I took a shower the next morning, I had no hot water at all. The outside temps were in the low 30's so that made it worse. Cold shower then cold out side. I would have give 4 stars but the cold shower lingered in my mind all day. Otherwise nice stay and I will book again when I'm in that city working.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel! It is greatly appreciated!