“Lovely and comfortable hotel”

Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We are three adults: one married couple and a friend traveling from Ohio to Florida for an extended vacation with three little puppies. We had reserved a room at this hotel for two nights as we were visiting friends in Valdosta. The suite was a true double queen suite with a separate living room with a sofa and two tables and lamps as well as two bar stools at the full kitchen. The only negative I have is that there were no dishes of any kind in this kitchen! The suite was immaculate, the bedding wonderful and luxurious and the service was absolutely impeccable. The full breakfast in the morning was exactly as advertised and the pool area and the hotel grounds were exceptional. The location was perfect for anywhere you needed to go in Valdosta and it was very quiet. We loved this hotel and would happily stay any time. We are actually planning to return to this hotel next year it was so lovely and inviting.

Room Tip: I am not certain you could get a "Bad" room in this hotel. We were on the second floor on...
1  Thank mmarcialeigh
Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our stay here on the way to Florida. It was easy to find as you exited the Interstate. It was very clean and the hot breakfast was very good. Upon registration we found the clerk very friendly and helpful when asking about dinner restaurants and a Target store. We will stay here again when we travel this way.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The room we were given at this Best Western was one of the best. It was CLEAN & comfortable with a kind and friendly staff. The breakfast was fresh, plentiful and delicious. Got some great advise on some shopping items that benefited me very well. Thanks Andrew!

Room Tip: Pick this hotel, you won't be disappointed and breakfast is a must to try.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Along with some of my clients we used this hotel as base camp for a local trade show. Some members of our party stayed here for over two weeks. There were at times at least 14 of us there and several other companies in related businesses. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and quiet. My bed slept well and the breakfast buffet was clean and tasty as they can be. The hotel is right off I75 but far enough road noise is not a problem. There is a waffle house and a convenience store within walking distance. To the east and south there are more restaurants and places to shop. The worst part of the stay is one slow elevator but there are stairs and ground floor rooms.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I will go a couple hours out of my way to stay here again the next time I'm down the Valdosta way. I have never had better treatment anywhere else. Thank you to the manager that helped me out so much during my last stay October 12, 2013. I love the location to the college campus and to the surrounding areas! Beautiful Hotel.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is a beautiful hotel!! Pool, hot tub, very nice staff, great breakfast, really nice rooms!!! I will be staying here again. Also, it's not far from Wild Adventures! Only thing is that you have to get back on the interstate to eat at any good restaurants. There is a waffle house near by, but it looked old.

Room Tip: I liked the Queen Suite!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This was by far one of the cleanest, nicest, most welcoming hotel I've been to in a long time. I was there was a wedding and my entire family was here and was very pleased with the service. The breakfast was GREAT, I love a hot breakfast. The staff was more than accommodating. Great stay, I really enjoyed it.