“Great Value, Location and Customer Service”

Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Traveling back and forth to St Pete Beach, FL from Atlanta, we have this been staying at this hotel before it was a Best Western Plus, that's about five years. In that time we have experienced personal, courteous, and exceptional service. All staff have demonstrated an understanding of what being customer-focused is all about, The rooms are very comfortable and clean, The location is convenient to I-75. I suggest that you make your reservation directly with the hotel in order to insure you get the best prices and attention. The breakfast is varied and plentiful. The location is one mile from one of the ten best BBQ restaurants in the US, the Smokin Pig.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vagabondmo
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed here one night to rest on our way to WDW. Stayed on the top floor (4th). Overall the hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. Only complaint is the floors...they are thin. This concerned me so I asked the front desk if anyone was below us, they said "yes but they have kids too and doubt they will hear any noise you might make"...30 minutes later front desk called our room to let me know the folks below us complained about noise...we thought it was kind of funny really....because we just discussed it. Wasn't a big deal, but we did have to tip toe the rest of our time there...felt like we were walking on egg shells...Me wife and two girls (5,7) not exactly noise makers...anyway that's my only complaint. The breakfast buffet is FANTASTIC. My wife is picky when it comes to scrambled eggs, but even she loved the scrambled eggs. Lots of good food choices.

We arrived in Valdosta earlier than we planned so we went to a nearby Dairy Queen for ice cream. Typical Dairy Queen.

Next time we stay in Valdosta we will stay at the second Valdosta exit rather than the first exit...only because there are more options at the other exit (hotels, places to eat, stores...etc.)...however if you are arrving really late and only have time to sleep...this Best Westerm will do.

Room Tip: Top floor is quiter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night....the rooms were was bigger than I expected.....very clean and close to the interstate...nice breakfast that is included...felt safe,....highly recommend staying here....kid friendly

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We spent one night here on our way to Atlanta. I would not call the room a suite, but it was a very large, well appointed room with a beautiful king bed. I have stayed in better hotels but for the price of about $100, none better than this one. The staff was courteous, helpful and displayed a good sense of humor. Parking is free as was the WiFi, things costs extra at more expensive hotels. The complimentary full breakfast was a delightful surprise. If I could suggest one thing I would have the management change it would be a better grade of TP. Not the worst ever, but it could substitute for fine grain sanding paper. But that minor point aside, I will choose the Best Western Plus again when we are in Valdosta.

Room Tip: Hotel is pet friendly on first two or three floors so they gave us a higher floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My family and I stayed here for an overnight stop on a road trip. The hotel is not at the main Valdosta exit, so you will need to drive to the next exit for many food options and such. The staff is friendly and check in was easy. We had a two room suite. The pull out sofa bed was terrible. However, I must say that when I called to make the reservation, I was advised that it was not comfortable. But my question is, if they know it isn't, why not try and do something about it. I found several things on the floors (food, play dough, etc), which lead me to believe that the floors had not been vacuumed to well. Also, the bathroom was in need of some extra cleaning. Pool area was nice and the breakfast was a normal hotel breakfast. I also realize that this is a pet friendly hotel, however there were dogs EVERYWHERE! So if that is an issue for you, might need to look somewhere else.

All and all this was an OK place to stay for an over night stop. If we had been staying longer, I probably would have asked for a better cleaning of the room.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Convenient location. Very clean and nicely decorated. We had two rooms (living and sleeping) which impressed my 8 yr. old Granddaughter. Breakfast offered much more than the usual. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Very Spacious and comfortable rooms. Nice size TV Great staff .Breakfast was good, but I wish they would stay open a little longer than 9:30 am. Especially on weekends. All day coffee in lobby was a great idea.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western