“Excellent food coupled with Southern Hospitality”
Review of Smok'n Pig B-B-Q

Smok'n Pig B-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 248 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Phone 229-245-8BBQ - it looked like it had just opened
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My family and I drove from Wisconsin to Disney World and decided to break up the drive a little by spending the night in Valdosta. We ate here solely based on reviews on TripAdvisor. It was everything I expected and more! The food was outstanding! Can't get BBQ like this in Wisconsin. Very friendly service and reasonably priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I am in Valdosta temporarily and have been to Smok'n Pig several times. The service is always fast and convenient. The food is excellent, the price reasonable and you will not leave hungry. The owners of Smok'n Pig own several other restaurants in the area and they are all excellent. You would not think a BBQ place would be known for brksket in GA but their brisket is as good if not better than the pork and is Texas grade.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

1st time eating here and it was very good pulled pork larger serving. Great service could not decide on potatoe salad or cole slaw so she have me both at no extra charge now that is great service

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We have eaten here three times and make a point to stop here anytime we are in the area. This is the best BBQ restaurant that I have ever been to. We just stopped here on our way back from Memphis and this is better than any BBQ we had there. We have tried the ribs/chicken/brisket and they are all great! The sides that we have had are excellent and your meal includes a salad bar as well.

1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very impressed with this place, great and fast service and excellent BBQ. It one mile off I-75 on the left and it is worth the stop