“The bad service is BAD” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Valdosta, Georgia
“The bad service is BAD”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

We tried them many times when we first moved here in 2009. I think the last time we went was after the Patio renovation which was not better then what they had unfortunately. I actually liked the previous patio. Anyway, none of that matters when the service is so bad. They should also look into lowering the price of their tacos! I ordered individual tacos to-go and they were $1.99 a piece. Get with everybody else on the 99 cent program!

valdosta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not the best”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

minimalistic atmosphere, impersonal staff, my kids could'nt wait to leave, they didnt enjoy the food.

Visited February 2013
Atlanta, GA, USA
“Average says it all”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

The chips, salsa, enchiladas... all "average." They also own the car wash near the premisis so you can take care of two things at once! The staff told me that the place has been open since 2002 and they have not changed menu prices since 2004; guess that says something but not sure what exactly! Longneck beers at $1.00 on Thursdays !

• Visited February 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Revolving staff (a chief)”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

Have been coming here for years because the food and service was consistently good. But things change.
Now Las Banderas is mediocre at best. Two brothers own this restaurant with nice ambiance. Unfortunately, they now own a Mexican food store next door, and seem to have let the business go...

We see NEW STAFF every time (3) we have been there.
Go to RODEO or new Mexican restaurant in town, El Cazador (The Hunter) really, very good Mexican food and a lot of interesting variety on the menu. So long Las Banderas... no more!

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Valdosta, Georgia
“Food was so-so .”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

For the price the food was so-so. I was not that impressed. Being a senior citizen, I felt like the college students that go there were more important then me and my family so we will not go back.