“Great Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mom and Dad's

Mom and Dad's
Ranked #5 of 237 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our restaurant offers an extensive menu for dine-in or take-out. We do have facilities for private parties. There are plenty of good Italian restaurants, but very few combine great food, friendly service, and affordability all in a comfortable family atmosphere. At Mom and Dad’s Restaurant, we put them all together, so you can relax and feel right at home.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Loved the food and thought the price was slightly out of line.The calamari was very good and my wife's choice of Parmesan eggplant was excellent. I had chicken Parmesan and thought it was above average. The restaurant is quite close to the best Western Hotel and the convenience and quality make it a no-brainer.

Visited April 2014
Cindy P, Owner at Mom and Dad's, responded to this review, 6 November 2014
My family and I are very pleased that you had a great experience in our establishment. We strive to offer the best service and food that we can at a reasonable price. We have been in business for a long time, and we plan to continue the trend with loyal customers like yourself!

Blue Ridge, Georgia
“Great meal! Great service!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stopped in Valdosta on the way to South Florida; the Trip Advisor reviews looked favorable, so we gave Mom and Dad's a try. Great choice!

We shared a bottle of Tierra Secreta red wine - very smooth and reasonably priced.

We each had a spinach salad with warm bacon and vinaigrette dressing - wonderful.

My wife had the linguini with garlic and olive oil, while I had the Spaghetti Bruzzi. We swapped part way through the meal. Both dishes were excellent. The only reason I can think of not to get the same thing next time (and there will be a next time) is that are a lot more choices to try.

For dessert, we shared a chocolate hazelnut terrine - also amazing.

Lest you wonder, we have no connection to this restaurant other than satisfied customers.

We WILL be back on our trips up and down I-75!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank BGreenfl

Valdosta
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a great family run restaurant. The food is always excellent and everything is delicious. I wonder why anyone would eat Italian at a chain. The grouper is my number one choice followed closely by the lasagna.

• Visited March 2014

Algonquin, Illinois
“A Sauce to Die For~”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We were referred to this restaurant by the receptionist at the Best Western Valdosta Hotel and Suites ( a very nice hotel, by the way). The owner greeted us and told us the restaurant had been established in the 50's, by his family. I ordered the pasta with meat sauce. It was the best sauce I've ever had! They sell it by the quart, and it's well worth it. My husband had the grouper, which he said was also excellent. But, next time he would definitely get the pasta with that sauce. The restaurant is very nice, with lots of ambiance. Our waiter was John and he gets an excellent too!!

• Visited April 2014
Ames
“Great place and easily found”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Traveling through on the way from Florida to Iowa we spent the night in Valdosta. Mom and Dads was just down the road. My wife said her spaghetti and meat balls were the best ever. Her soup was really home made and was great. My spaghetti dish was also excellent. Highly recommend this place if you are in the area.

1 Thank DougRex