“Favorite in Valdosta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mom and Dad's

Mom and Dad's
Ranked #5 of 237 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our restaurant offers an extensive menu for dine-in or take-out. We do have facilities for private parties. There are plenty of good Italian restaurants, but very few combine great food, friendly service, and affordability all in a comfortable family atmosphere. At Mom and Dad’s Restaurant, we put them all together, so you can relax and feel right at home.
“Favorite in Valdosta!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love this place and we go quite often. The service is incredible and the food is even better! Anything on the menu is awesome although my favorite dish is the fettuccine Alfredo with some calamari as an appetizer. I have never had a bad meal at this place. You pay for the atmosphere and service which I'm okay with. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
Cindy P, Owner at Mom and Dad's, responded to this review, 6 November 2014
My family and I are very pleased that you had a great experience in our establishment. We strive to offer the best service and food that we can at a reasonable price. We have been in business for a long time, and we plan to continue the trend with loyal customers like yourself!

Valdosta, Georgia
“FAVORITE MEALS IN VALDOSTA GA”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is my absolute favorite outing in Valdosta GA by far! Great service great food great cocktails by the one and only PAUL!! Seriously unbeatable!!!If you haven't tried this restraunt ... You haven't lived!! FYI... It's not just an Italian eatery... Its whatever your appetite is calling!!;) LOVE all of these guys and gals!!! And I must not forget homemade desserts ..Everything there is just unbelievable!

Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Mom & Dad's was recommended by hotel staff not far from the restaurant. The decor is upscale and we were pleasantly greeted at the door and escorted to our table. Service was adequate. Bread was poor for an Italian restaurant and the oil and garlic bread was not that much better. My wife and I both had Chicken Parmesan which was served very hot and was quite good. I had a side of meat sauce that was very good my wife did not like her marinara sauce. I mentioned to the host as we left that for an upscale restaurant the silverware appeared to come from the dollar store.

1 Thank Warren75
Cindy P, Owner at Mom and Dad's, responded to this review, 6 November 2014
My family and I are very sorry that you had a negative experience in our establishment. We strive to offer the best service and food that we can at a reasonable price. Please accept our deepest apologies and know that your review has not fallen on deaf ears. If you ever choose to dine with us again please let us know if you are not satisfied before you leave so we can have an opportunity to right any wrongs, as there should be none! We have been in business for a long time, and we plan to continue the trend. Unhappy customers are not part of that equation and we take your experience seriously.

Enterprise, Alabama
“Three out of four loved it.”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Four of us went based on reviews. The garlic/cheese bread appetizer was absolutely wonderful. The veal parmesan and another veal dish got rave reviews. They only had one seafood special left and that was very good also. I got the chicken florentine and did not like it at all. My husband tried it and he also did not like it. The cheese and spinach were good but the chicken was not. I did not eat it. Our server didn't seem very in tune to our dining experience but we were in a back room. My advise? Don't get a chicken dish and DO get the garlic/cheese bread appetizer. Bill for two meals, one dessert, and an appetizer: $53 +tip. We drank water only. Health score: 100/A.

2 Thank GermFreak
Cindy P, Owner at Mom and Dad's, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
We are very sorry that you did not have a100% wonderful experience at Mom and Dads Restaurant in Valdosta, GA. We want to apologize and invite you back for another try. If there is anything we can do please let us know.
Sincerely, Mom and Dads Staff
Valdosta, Georgia
“Good Italian Food!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you are craving Italian food this is the place to go! The food and service are always good. Well run, family owned, you won't be disappointed! I love their Manicotti with either their Marinara or Alfredo sauce (sometimes both).

1 Thank Farrah R