“A lot for the money”
Review of Bejing Cafe

Bejing Cafe
Ranked #48 of 245 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Sit down or take out, casual dining, Cooked to order food, No Buffet
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stopped here for dinner on our way to Atlanta. For 12.95 you get a choice of egg drop or hot and sour soup, an egg roll, a crab Rangoon, and a main course from a large selection of dishes. The soup, egg roll, and crab Rangoon were tasty, but what you would expect on a typical Chinese buffet. The main courses, though, were really very good. My husband had prawns with lobster sauce. The shrimp were large and cooked perfectly. It was not the best we've ever had, that honor goes to Lotus in Memphis, TN, but it was right up there at the top. I had the Mongolian beef which I really liked. Both dishes come with fried rice on the side. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back if I found myself in Valdosta again.

1  Thank LoveyB2
There are newer reviews for Bejing Cafe

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We love the mongolian chicken meal here! It includes soup of your choice, egg roll, crab ragoon and fried rice. They have great lunch prices!

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Best Chinese food in Valdosta. The lunch is reasonably priced and very tasty choices. I really believe they have THE best Hot and Sour soup. The downsides are not food related so that's good but they don't have a website, enough servers, or a baby sitter for their kids! So finding information about them can be difficult and the experience can be robbed of pleasure when the service is slow due to lack of staffing. I mean there is always only 1 maybe 2 servers for the entire cafe! They really have to get better at keeping their children out of the dining area, the baby is often running wild and getting in trouble! Not OK. But any way, there is a chance you will go and not see the kids at all, so don't let that hinder you from trying it at least once :)

Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

Best shrimp in lobster sauce I've ever had! Traveling through on way to FL and very pleasantly surprised with great meal. Atmosphere so-so and understaffed the night we were there but owner/cook John Lin did an outstanding job! Wish we lived nearby, would stop in again.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

We like Chinese food on occasion and actually our food was pretty good. We enjoyed our food and the wait time for our order to be processed was not all the long and we were treated pretty nice while we were waiting.