“Found on accident...glad we did!”
Review of Creekside Tavern & Grill - CLOSED

Creekside Tavern & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Drove past this place while looking for a place to grab a quick bite before heading to our tattoo appointments, which is why we were in town from Tampa for the night. Great place. Hostess was adorable & showed us around. Outside patio is fantastic. Live music. Great happy hour prices on drinks AND appetizers - 2 for $10! We had the bang bang shrimp & fried mushroom which were both very good. Our waiter was great. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

My husband and I have enjoyed Creekside since they opened. We go just about every Saturday night. We love to sit outside on the Patio and have always had excellent food and service. However, since the changes have been made in Jan, it sucks!!! We feel like they are trying to run off their customers!! They have removed the Creekside Salad and twice baked potatoe. Both our absolute favorites! We can get average food anywhere. The guitar players are wonderful, however, they are so loud, you can't have dinner conversation over the music without screaming!! What's up Creekside????? We will be looking for other places to go!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I made res. for V-day dinner thur. When we got there we were put in the bar area at a tall table. Not what I was expecting for dinner date with my wife. We had no waitress but a bartender. Thinking there was a mistake I went to talk to the host who was useless. He said there was nothing he could do. When I said we had no waitress he said it was the bartender , for dinner on Valentines day PLEASE!!!He didn't even make an effort to make things better.. Terrible!!! Missed dinner had to go to Zaxbys and get chicken. Thanks guys! Wont be going back .

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

So we had some friends of ours, another couple ask us to meet up here. I had been here once before, seemed like it was an older crowd. I am in my 40's but I saw a lot of people my folks age then. Back then we came to see a band on this visit however no band just extremely loud music and still the older crowd. The facility itself is starting to show it's age, it's time for a face lift. One of the biggest complaints I have is the food. The menu is way too pricey, drinks are reasonable and the service was good. I have heard they are trying to sell the place, maybe a new owner can breathe some life into this place.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Great lively atmosphere with live music. Food average but not bad. I'll be back and hope they book a better band.