“Good taste and good price”
Review of Passage 2 India

Passage 2 India
Ranked #15 of 237 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yulee florida
“Good taste and good price”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

The taste is goood and price is low also love it
Service is ok and fooood come fast as u order our food come after we order very quick.
We definately come back if we are this area
Have a goooood day

gainesville, fl.
“Not the Worst, But Nowhere Close to the Best.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The buffet has a good selection. My wife found everything spiced just right for her. However, for those of us who like our vindaloo to taste like....vindaloo, well, it was disappointingly mild. I've never tasted lamb vindaloo that had what appear to be meatballs instead of chunks of real lamb.
There was no mixed pickle, which would have helped. My wife knew, when there were no droplets on my forehead, that this place was not up to our standards.
Beyond that, it's a pretty place, well-stocked, with very friendly service. For most diners, especially if you are new to Indian food, this would be a very good place to try.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank obilon-kanobe
“Lunch buffet”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

If you like buffets, then this one was okay. A friend of mine works there and reassured me it was fresh. However, traditionally do not like eating buffets tend to briefing tasted similar to me. The smell of curry about knocks you out at the door. Exactly, have never really eaten Indian food so we are very unfamiliar with the tradition. The place was very clean and they were very accommodating. I also have hamburgers and chicken fresh from the grill. Probably a very good Indian place. I am just not use to the taste

1 Thank Corinne K
Lake City, Florida
“A repeat customer”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Every few months, when the craving for "Indian" food gets too strong, I drive the 55 miles to P2I. Generally for the lunch buffet, but they've prepared carry-out off the menu for me. Friendly staff, great buffet (veg korma & butter chicken my favorites) which is spiced "American medium/Indian mild" as a Punjabi friend once said, some chicken & lamb on buffet, full veg/nonveg supper menu -- try the mali kofta for a real treat. No cricket on the wide-screen, but plenty of "Bollywood" & Punjabi movies. I usually see some Desi customers, always a good sign.

And now there's a South Asian grocery store 2 doors down; what more could one ask.

To find P2I, look for the "Lighthouse" (now a Mongolian restaurant) on N Ashley St, turn into the parking lot by Capt D's, then drive a few 100 feet to the strip mall.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tim S
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We were driving from tampa to Atlanta and stopped here for food. Food quality was excellent. We ordered paneer pakora, kaju curry and shahi paneer. All items were excellent. Quick and good service and reasonable $$ too. Definitely worth coming back again on my way back to tampa.

1 Thank Ashwin P