“Love this Hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
“Love this Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Have stayed here numerous times and always find the staff friendly, helpful and smiling! Have had some outside issues which could have affected my stay a couple of times and the staff has been wonderful in assisting me. This is a very clean, attractive hotel with reasonable rates. Would recommend it to all travelers who are looking for a pleasant experience!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AnthonyHumpel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you for the wonderful reveiw. We feel honored that you keep choosing to stay with us when you visit the area. It is always a pleasure and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Recently,my family and I stayed here for two nights.The hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and close to many restaurants and gas stations.Even though we were close to many things,the hotel was quiet.Even though we were checking in a bit early, the GM checked to make sure our room was available.
Our room was extremely large with two king beds.we had an accessible room so the bathroom was conveniently laid out and easy to get around in.Hotel staff from the maids to the desk clerks were friendly.Breakfast was good standard fare.All in all,a comfortable stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AnthonyHumpel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. My family spent 3 days at the local amusement park and two nights at this hotel. The staff was amazing and made my family feel like we were at home. The Front Office Manager, Shonda, and Front Desk attendant, Shay, made my children feel special and treated them like they were the most important guests in the hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast each morning was good and the choices plentiful. Overall, this hotel exceeded our every expectation.

1 Thank John W
AnthonyHumpel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I have shared your compliments with both Shonda and Shay, and they were honored that you mentioned them by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize both of them for a job well done!

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

S��͏D"
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was PCSing from Fort Irwin, CA to Moody AFB, GA and the Manager allowed me to stay as long as I needed until I found a place to stay. The staff was awesome, the rooms are always keep clean and I love the breakfast. Thank you ALL for being nice, friendly and very Professional during my extended stay. I will recommend this place to all my family and friends.

Again, thank you.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Laurie Diane P
AnthonyHumpel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you on behalf of the entire staff. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we all wish you the best in your new endeavor.
Kansas City, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

After a long drive arriving at this hotel was disappointing. I was not identified as club Carlson member, front desk appeared put out when I arrived and did not attempt to make any effort to make sure my reservation requests were met. Traveling with a person with physical challenges of walking I was unable to find a handicap parking place, I had requested 1st floor or close to elevator because of short distance but received neither. I was placed in room on second floor completely other end of hall from elevator. Allergic to feather have always had special request "non feather pillows" which there was only 1 in room in zipper bag & front desk told me they didn't have any more when I ask. In addition the luggage carts are placed by elevator inside hotel no where near doors where they would be needed. Made it difficult to get luggage in, only 1 ice machine for hotel on 1st floor by elevator so you had to take elevator to even get ice. The refrigerator in room would not get cold (which was needed for medication) so had to use ice in cooler. Over all bad experience, person I was traveling with needed more rest & being that we checked in at 3AM when I ask for 1:30PM check out was told "No I can only allow you to stay til 1PM". If that was not bad enough maid came pounding on our door 3 times from Noon-1PM after telling them we were late check out & do not disturb hanging on door. Overall this is my 1st bad experience at Country Inn & Suites. Will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank kcshannonb
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. It is very disappointing to hear that you feel you received less than. To discuss your concern further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for the General Manager, Anthony Humpel.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night here on our way from FL to NC. It is a nice place to stay. It was a bit pricey, but I'm sure that was because it was Memorial Day weekend. The breakfast was good. Something for everyone. We didn't swim (the pool was crowded) but it looked like it was a nice pool.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Melissa K
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit. So very sorry that you did not get the chance to enjoy our pool. We look forward to your next stay!