“Great Experience”

Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed overnight here with our two teenage sons on the way to Florida. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite with a king bed and a sofa sleeper. Our sons stayed on the sleeper and my husband and I stayed in the king bed. It was perfect. We could sleep and the boys could stay up. It was a great value at only 107.00 per night, which included a full, hot breakfast including eggs and bacon the next morning. There was no outside noise, and the staff was efficient and friendly. We will definitely be back next time!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
AnthonyHumpel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Country Inn & Suites, I am delighted to see that you and your family had enjoyed your visit. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to exceeding your expectations even more so on your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had just drove for 16 hours plus with 6 kids and arrived a bit early at the hotel, the woman at the front desk checked us in quickly and made sure our rooms were ready, she then called our rooms a bit later to make sure everything is okay. The hotel was peaceful, comfy and close to restaurants. The swimming pool/ whirlpool was a great asset for the kids to burn off some energy. The breakfast was a plus in the morning! All in all it was a great experience. Thanks Country Inn in Valdosta!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
AnthonyHumpel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to write about your experience. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit to Valdosta and we all are looking forward to your next stay with us.
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Have stayed here numerous times and always find the staff friendly, helpful and smiling! Have had some outside issues which could have affected my stay a couple of times and the staff has been wonderful in assisting me. This is a very clean, attractive hotel with reasonable rates. Would recommend it to all travelers who are looking for a pleasant experience!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
AnthonyHumpel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you for the wonderful reveiw. We feel honored that you keep choosing to stay with us when you visit the area. It is always a pleasure and we are looking forward to your next visit!
Venice, Florida
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Recently,my family and I stayed here for two nights.The hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and close to many restaurants and gas stations.Even though we were close to many things,the hotel was quiet.Even though we were checking in a bit early, the GM checked to make sure our room was available.
Our room was extremely large with two king beds.we had an accessible room so the bathroom was conveniently laid out and easy to get around in.Hotel staff from the maids to the desk clerks were friendly.Breakfast was good standard fare.All in all,a comfortable stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
AnthonyHumpel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. My family spent 3 days at the local amusement park and two nights at this hotel. The staff was amazing and made my family feel like we were at home. The Front Office Manager, Shonda, and Front Desk attendant, Shay, made my children feel special and treated them like they were the most important guests in the hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast each morning was good and the choices plentiful. Overall, this hotel exceeded our every expectation.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank John W
AnthonyHumpel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I have shared your compliments with both Shonda and Shay, and they were honored that you mentioned them by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize both of them for a job well done!

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed 1 June 2014

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

S��͏D"
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was PCSing from Fort Irwin, CA to Moody AFB, GA and the Manager allowed me to stay as long as I needed until I found a place to stay. The staff was awesome, the rooms are always keep clean and I love the breakfast. Thank you ALL for being nice, friendly and very Professional during my extended stay. I will recommend this place to all my family and friends.

Again, thank you.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Laurie Diane P
AnthonyHumpel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you on behalf of the entire staff. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we all wish you the best in your new endeavor.