Book now, pay at stay
US$104
Hampton.com
US$48
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$73
US$118
US$96
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$98
US$120
US$102
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Courtyard Valdosta(Valdosta)
US$117
US$112
Red Roof Inn Valdosta - University(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$55
Red Roof
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$112
US$107
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskoatmealwild adventureshot tubroom was cleannice hotelstaff was very friendlydisney worldking bedlong driveone night stayparking loteggscomplimentary breakfastlots of restaurantsbiscuits
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’re on our way to FL for a long awaited vacation with family and had been traveling for 15 hours when decided we needed to park it for the night. Checked my hotel app and found the Comfort Inn & Suites conveniently located just off I-75. Proceeded to make reservations from my phone. Upon arrival keys were ready and all information entered till all I had to do was park and go to room. I had stayed at Comfort Inns in the past through my work but was my family’s first. We’re very impressed with the decor of the room with its sense of comfort and warmth. Pricing per night was extremely reasonable and located near an assortment of restaurants to meet anyone’s preference. As I am a light sleeper there was fresh coffee available all night and the breakfast the next morning was impressive. Will not hesitate to stay at this location again in the future and recommend it highly to any tired, weary traveler.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Good place to stay. Close to lots of places. Just an overnight stay. People were nice. Room was big. Close to dog walking entrance and door was noisy when it closed. Had pets and they barked every time.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Well first of all the 4th floor hall way so hot but a least the rooms were cool the chair in rooms was wore and the door had a problem locking and not much selection on breakfast not up standard for me usually they are great talked to front desk was told I’ll let know and didn’t seem to be concerned about it it was quite in room wasn’t happy to see this nasty thing in air conditioning

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I stayed here while bringing car # 1 down to Florida with a friend. It was a trial run for bringing my dog and cat on the next trip with my wife. The room we stayed in was clean, comfortable and quiet. They provided breakfast the next day. Good options were available. Unfortunately when my wife and I drove down memorial weekend, they were all booked up because of a concert in the area. So make sure you book well ahead if you are coming with pets so you will not be disappointed. Unfortunately our R/E closing was not set until 4 days before travel, so this was not the hotels fault. I would highly recommend this INN

Room Tip: Our room faced the front entrance and was quiet
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Badly in need of renovation and repair, the Valdosta Country Inn was a great disappointment. Smudges on woodwork, worn, peeling surface on the naugahyde desk chair, stained carpeting, flaking edging on bathroom mirror, I was glad to have brought my slippers as I was reluctant to walk on the carpet. The breakfast had a number of choices, including the usual juices, coffee, oatmeal, and cold cereal. However, the only egg dish was a do-it-yourself McBiscuit sandwich. Although inexpensive, it is a good example of getting what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Kerri J, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Valdosta, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.