“Looking for something good?”
Review of The Main Squeeze

Ranked #7 of 10 Dessert in Valdosta
Price range: US$4 - US$5
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This should be the #1 place to go to in Valdosta! Everything here is good and good for you! My summer favorite has been the "Pina Colada", but everything here is fantastic! They have a drive through so even if you are in a hurry you can get something yummy and healthy!

There are newer reviews for The Main Squeeze

Reviewed 23 April 2013

You cannot go wrong! Everything is yummy and good for you! They have even found a way to make spinach yummy. It is a great way to sneak a veggie into your child's diet and a much healthier alternative to ice cream or a milkshake.

1  Thank Mrscottle
Reviewed 28 March 2013

You haven't had JUICE until you have been served at the Main Squeeze. The combos sound REALLY weird but the flavors are stellar! It's quaint, charming, edgy, and roomy as well as being WELL educated in the latest health trends (and facts), and SUPER cheerfully helpful. Dare I say it... I get the drink with SPINACH in it, of all things, and it tastes like fresh PEACHES and APPLES! AMAZING! This is on my "Oh you HAVE to try this!!!" list of places I just blurt out to other people randomly. It's THAT good!

1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stopped here on our way to Florida, from Indiana. We loved it so much that we stopped on our return trip. The smoothies are delicious, and they juice their own fruits and veggies. So much healthier than grabbing an icecream or milkshake as a snack. The smoothies were filling, too. We are hoping to time it right so that we can stop on or next spring break.

1  Thank mommapeas
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My husband and I have been here many times. He serves great smoothies. We don't get in to the new place as often as the old place because it is a little farther from home, but it is worth the extra couple minutes drive. If you are going to the stadium cinema and want something light before going to the movie, stop in and get a smoothie. I know from experience, that he will try to accomodate any requests if you don't see what you want on the menu.

1  Thank retire2014