“Always Crowded but worth the wait !”

Cracker Barrel Old Country
Ranked #28 of 238 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Alaska
“Always Crowded but worth the wait !”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Large selections of food always hot and good store is an extrra bonus for gifts when in a town with one of these its a must go to !

Visited November 2013

hazlehurst
“Terrible Experience”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Visited this location last Saturday afternoon around 4:30. Thought it was odd there was only a handful of folks there but by the time I left I knew why. After placing our order the waiter came back and advised us no dumplings available for 45 minutes so we reordered. Food arrived and a good portion was cold. When I checked out I put the bill on a credit card which I never do. The receipt she gave me to sign was $ 4 more than the bill I was given in the dining area. I told the cashier I wanted to see the bill I had given her. She fumbled in the trash and said she could not find it even though she had put it there 30 seconds earlier. I looked around the gift shop and picked up a couple of gifts for grandchildren. When I checked out I told her I thought it was strange she couldn't find the receipt and she said it was odd. At no time did a Manager approach us to say sorry about anything. Usually in a CB one will come by and ask is everything ok and the cashier will ask how was everything? Never happened. The only bright spot was the waiter. Will never enter their doors again.

• Visited September 2013
Kansas
“Old country cooking at best”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have eaten at several cracker barrels over the years of traveling, but this was one for the record. The staff was so very kind and the food was out within minutes of ordering, even though the place was packed. Excellent service

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Dependable Choice”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I'm not a big fan of chains, but sometimes when you travel, it can be a good option. We had breakfast here one morning on a recent weekend spent in Valdosta. Menu is predictable and the same as all the other Cracker Barrels. Service is fine - usually the waitresses and waiters that work at Cracker Barrel are pleasant and try to please. I'd go here again, since breakfast options can be limited when travelling.

• Visited August 2013
Lake Mary, Florida
“Service leaves desire”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

You can count on Cracker Barrels to have standard food so the difference would be in the service. I ordered a take-out of a vegetable plate (hint: dip it up). I waited over 20 minutes. Other take-out order were brought out and many people checked out. I had to ask twice if there was a problem. When I was checked out the manager looked at the time my order was put in and he said it was way too long. While waiting locals were checking out and they said the service and quality was lower here than other restaurants.

• Visited July 2013