“This is an awesome family restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel Old Country
Ranked #25 of 236 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Naples, Florida
“This is an awesome family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

The meals here are always delicious and very economical. It never disappoint us, when we travel. Wonderful store on site that we love, with candy and gifts.

Visited August 2013

Alaska
“Always Crowded but worth the wait !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

Large selections of food always hot and good store is an extrra bonus for gifts when in a town with one of these its a must go to !

Visited November 2013
hazlehurst
“Terrible Experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Visited this location last Saturday afternoon around 4:30. Thought it was odd there was only a handful of folks there but by the time I left I knew why. After placing our order the waiter came back and advised us no dumplings available for 45 minutes so we reordered. Food arrived and a good portion was cold. When I checked out I put the bill on a credit card which I never do. The receipt she gave me to sign was $ 4 more than the bill I was given in the dining area. I told the cashier I wanted to see the bill I had given her. She fumbled in the trash and said she could not find it even though she had put it there 30 seconds earlier. I looked around the gift shop and picked up a couple of gifts for grandchildren. When I checked out I told her I thought it was strange she couldn't find the receipt and she said it was odd. At no time did a Manager approach us to say sorry about anything. Usually in a CB one will come by and ask is everything ok and the cashier will ask how was everything? Never happened. The only bright spot was the waiter. Will never enter their doors again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Kansas
“Old country cooking at best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have eaten at several cracker barrels over the years of traveling, but this was one for the record. The staff was so very kind and the food was out within minutes of ordering, even though the place was packed. Excellent service

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Dependable Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

I'm not a big fan of chains, but sometimes when you travel, it can be a good option. We had breakfast here one morning on a recent weekend spent in Valdosta. Menu is predictable and the same as all the other Cracker Barrels. Service is fine - usually the waitresses and waiters that work at Cracker Barrel are pleasant and try to please. I'd go here again, since breakfast options can be limited when travelling.

• Visited August 2013