“Breakfast for Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Valdosta, Georgia
“Breakfast for Dinner”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Delicious as always! Server was very friendly and helpful when I needed to make a special order due to dietary issues.

Visited June 2014

Parrish, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great service, great food, everything you expect from a Cracker Barrel. My kids had never been to Cracker Barrel before and they loved it, they thought the store was really fun too and enjoyed playing the peg jumping game. Definitely would go back!

Visited June 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Always Good”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food is always good especally the breakfast menu I liked the Grandma breakfast platter. The coffee is good and hot the restaurant staff were very pleasant with their Southern hospitality.

Visited April 2014
Valdosta, Georgia
“Good brunch, but very noisy.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I usually enjoy going to Cracker Barrel, but every time I've been to the one in Valdosta, it's always very noisy. In fact this time, I had a very hard time hearing the person beside me. I like the food, but not the atmosphere!

• Visited April 2014
Rhinebeck, New York
“I normally really like cracker barrel.....”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

And this experience was no different.... although I did find that the cheesy hashbrowns weren't quite as cheesy as I have gotten at other cracker barrels, they were still very tasty.

We did have a bit of a wait to get in, but this is not that unusual as the price point is reasonable, the food consistently good, and the servers friendly.

• Visited January 2014