Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta
US$60
SleepInn
US$112
US$107
All reviewshot dogsbaked potatothe indoor outdoor poolevening kickbackfree drinkschicken tendersolive gardenchillialcoholic beveragesper adultmeatballsmixed drinkswaffleshot tubfree hot breakfasthappy hourallow pets
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I recently spent 02 nights at the Drury Hotel. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. I did not know that the hotel was pet friendly, I saw too may dogs in a public place. I did not like sleeping in a room that dog (s) had previously slept in. The motel is pet friendly so maybe several rooms should be designated for pet owners and their pet (s), as you do for smokers . I have no problem with the hotel being pet friendly, but I will never stay in a Drury Hotel again, I refuse to sleep in a room where an animal has slept in the same bed that I'm sleeping in, it's very unsanitary!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank 654Joyce_
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review of our Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta, GA. On behalf of the entire staff, I’d like to apologize that your stay with us did not match your expectations. All Drury Hotels have our pet policy in place to ensure all non-pet-owners who stay with us also have a positive experience. After a guest with a pet checks out, we have an incredibly thorough cleaning procedure that includes changing air filters and shower curtains to applying specially designed solutions to the walls, floors, etc. to ensure that there is no trace of a pet left behind. Although there may have been a pet in the room prior to you, we are confident in our sanitation of the room. If you have any questions about our pet policy, our team is always happy to help. We hope that in your future travels, you will continue to choose Drury Hotels.

Tiffany D.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We made 2 separate visits in 8 days. We have stayed at several Drury Inns & have never had a complaint. This one was no different & the lady who was checking everyone in both times was over the top friendly and made everyone feel very welcome, not only to the hotel but the area!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Christa K
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I had a meeting in Tampa, Florida and I am usually
able to drive the more than 800 miles from my residence
in Kentucky in one day.

I had a very late start from my home and made it
to Valdosta, GA on I-75 before I became too sleepy and
tired to continue driving to Tampa.

I noticed what appeared to be an almost brand-new
Drury Inn off of Valdosta Exit 18. I drove to the hotel and spoke
with the night clerk who offered a very good rate as it was
almost midnight.

The room was very nice and comfortable. The hot
breakfast the next morning was in line with complimentary
breakfasts at similar competitors.

This Drury Inn is an excellent choice for travelers driving
on I-75 as it is very easy to access off of the Interstate and has
very courteous staff, and is very nice and new.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank rcpo123
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We always prefer Drury Inns when traveling for pleasure as they offer excellent accommodations at reasonable cost. The Valdosta Drury Inn was no exception. The fact that it is quite new was a bonus - as the rooms were unusually large and the furnishings were impeccable. It was also right next to I-75 which made it very easy to find and convenient for travel. We will definitely put this on our preferred list in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

When traveling through Valdosta, Ga stay at the Drury Inn Suites. The rooms are large and comfortable, it's only 1 yr old, pool and whirlpool, and the food is awesome.

The staff is very friendly too.

There are restaurants within walking if you prefer.

Room Tip: there are no bad rooms in this hotel....rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple