All reviews hot dogs baked potato evening kickback the indoor outdoor pool free drinks olive garden chicken tenders chilli alcoholic beverages per adult mixed drinks waffles room suite hot tub happy hour free hot breakfast a pet friendly hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

It has been an awesome hotel stay again at drury in valdosta.
As expected the hotel is close to perfection.staff demonstrates kindness at all times.and there is unlimited supply of soap and shampoo in the shower.
The kickback at 530 pm was great as mentioned by my friends who were anble to attend.every time me abd family goes to wild adventure , i make sure we book drury for our stay. I atayed therw for more than 8 times now and ive never been to the kickback. I hope they will extend the time next time.
But overall it was an excellent service that we got from our last stay.
Hot breakfast-- the best so far. Rooms are huge and clean

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Our daughter is a student at Valdosta State University. We are always visiting with family many times a year.
The location to both the school and the interstate is convenient. One of the things I love is that upon check-in you receive your drink coupons and they offer a happy hour and a half (kickback) that is the real deal. Food choices include soup, baked potatoes, hot dogs and chicken fingers to name a few. What makes it worth the value is that you get breakfastincluded and our teenagers eat dinner during the kickback. Plus, you get free Wi-Fi, soda and popcorn. The rooms are spacious and are clean.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I’m one night away from checking out of this hotel and I can’t wait to pack and leave. Awful is too kind for my experience here at this location. When I learned that my family had chosen a Drury for the reunion I thought great I will be more than comfortable since it is a choice for me when I travel. But this was far from any Drury experience I’ve had. My room was not cleaned for 3 days, I had to beg for clean towels daily, and they lost my laptop and recovered it more than a hour later. My advice don’t stay here. The staff and management are unconcerned with your complaints. Awful! Just Awful!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Clean, nice happy hour food and breakfast. Nice staff. Pool area got a bit rowdy with a big crowd, but pool was a good size with large hot tub. Had to call for more pool towels but they were put out right away. No real complaints.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We have stayed and enjoyed this hotel many times in the past while travel to and from Florida. Our last visit, unfortunately, will be our last. Our "pet friendly" room was stale and not freshly cleaned. We are extremely careful with our small dog, and respect the hotel rules. Not everyone, but then what is the extra charge for than to make sure those rooms are cared for by the hotel staff. Upon checking out I found attached to our Pet Fee, they charged a room tax and occupancy tax.FOR THE DOG!! I expect more from the Drury Corp.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

First let me start by saying thank you for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We use the information to focus and create a better experience for our guest. I am sorry to hear that your stay with us this time was not as great as your previous stays, but I do sincerely hope you give us another chance to show you that we do care about our guest and their comments. We always strive for excellence and want all of our guest including their furry friends to feel special and right at home.

Devante W.