“Road Trip”

Denny's
Ranked #40 of 238 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota, Florida
“Road Trip”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We had breakfast here. Even though the hotel has a free breakfast, the problem is it is a free breakfast. So we decided to go to a real restaurant and have a great breakfast. Hotcakes and bacon was great. The service was awesome too.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank David34240

Dublin
“good food - and good value”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

basic menu - everything good - fair selection -but idiots removed
several items -from menu - like rice -green beans - must be a yankee thing to remove favorites from menue --folks dont bother
to complain to dennys --or -- dennys "Listens" complaint number
they dont listen - and dont care - if they did they would not have ruined the menu !!!! otherwise this is a great place --just dont have a favorite item --they probally will make that go away also!!!

Visited April 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good Food, Fast Service”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Denny's was within a very short walk of our hotel. The food was good and reasonably priced. Our server was very nice and quick.

Visited February 2013
Bonifay, Florida
“Not best Dennys around”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

We eat at a lot of Denny's where ever we go. We love Denny's! The food was fairly decent but they have new coffee now....We even got the milder one and it was nasty. My husband is a big coffee drinker and when he complains about his coffee...it's bad. I don't think they had enough waitress help. One waitress that had the 7 dwarfs tattoo on her arm, could do nothing but complain...about everything!! Had to sit seem like forever before we finally got our food. Was almost ready to just get up and leave.

Visited February 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Late night was trying”
Reviewed 30 January 2013 via mobile

I stopped in late 12:00 am. Luke warm coffee. I stood up 3 times to get my waitresses attention. After what seemed like 10 minutes, she came back. She said she made the coffee fresh when she came on duty. Where she got it from was a metal carafe. She made a fresh pot. Fortunately I was sitting next to her station and I served myself a couple of cups. When she came over, I let her know I took care of it myself. I would not be so critical of the service if she would have said, I'm sorry, let me get you a fresh cup. The fresh coffee was great. My over easy eggs were soupy. The pancakes were good. The dance (hip/hop?) music was way to loud. Also the kitchen enjoyed each other company, to the point the noise was over the top. I guess at 12am, they aren't used to customers. Sausage was a little under cooked. As I paid my bill, the manager was very nice. Humble. I did not mention anything and was not asked. I may go back, but at a different shift. The place was very clean, except the windows.