“Reason for the Roadtrip: Fazoli's!”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #18 of 245 Restaurants in Valdosta
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Valdosta's favorite Italian family restaurant with dine in, carryout and drive thru service.
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We drove all the way to Valdosta on the way back from a roadtrip to Savannah just to go to Fazoli's. There used to be a couple in Central Florida and they've sadly all closed down. Staff was polite and friendly. The place was clean. Food was just the way I remember it. You can still go up to the front and ask for more breadsticks. I really wish they could make their way back to Florida. :(

2  Thank Ah05d

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We had never heard of Fazoli's before and stayed at a hotel near the restaurant. My husband didn't want to go there but I prevailed. He had to admit that I was right.The food was absolutely delicious and reasonable. Great service, too. Need to know if there are any Fazoli's near where we live.

1  Thank dmspeech
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We eat here almost every time we go to Wild Adventures. It is decent food at a reasonable price and kid friendly.

1  Thank revgarth
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Miss Fazoli's in Orange City, FL. It was a surprise to know they still exist in other parts of the country. We where looking for a place to have lunch on the way from Huntsville, whwn we have the surprise to see a Fazoli's. The flavor still the same and prices maybe a little bit higher (inflation??). The place was clean but they should train the employees a bit better. We do not want any of the combos, so we ask for something different. They have a special that was the same but $2.00 less. The employee did not inform us, so we end up paying $4.00 more for lunch.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

That's their motto, and spot on. Not extraordinary, but very good, certainly filling for a very reasonable price.
I was looking for something a little lighter for lunch, and although pasta doesn't really fill the bill in that department, they have a few things 400 calories or less. I chose the chicken, mushroom, Alfredo bake, which also had brocolli, covered (not smothered) with cheese. Upon ordering, I was asked if I wanted the small, I'm guessing the 400 calories, or the large, twice as much food, so, twice as many calories. I stayed with the small, and although not belly busting, enough for a lunch on the road. My friend had the meatball sub, which was fine with him.
I'd stop here again, but remember it is Italian, and would seem from what I saw ordered, and other reviews, there is a lot of food for a really low price.

1  Thank fishlaw