“Great Value, Good Food”

Ranked #20 of 237 Restaurants in Valdosta
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Valdosta's favorite Italian family restaurant with dine in, carryout and drive thru service.
Orlando, Florida
“Great Value, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

The baked spaghetti is pretty good and a great value at $3.99 for a sizeable portion and 2 breadsticks. I always make it a point to stop when I come across one of these restaurants.

Visited April 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fast food Italian style”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

If you're in a hurry or on a budget this is a good stop. I wanted to over the pick 2. The nice cashier said they only offer that during the week at lunch. I found this to be strange. I get offering a special price at lunch but to not off a menu item all the time is strange. I even offered to pay more. She was very sweet and suggested I just get 2 kids meals. So I did! Tons of props to her. She fixed my issue and I left a happy customer. Another nice lady came by twice to offer breadsticks and see if we needed boxes. On the down side . . . the inside of the restaurant & bathroom is in need of a makeover. Paint coming off the walls and floors had a layer of grime (just needs a good scrub).

• Visited February 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Reason for the Roadtrip: Fazoli's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

We drove all the way to Valdosta on the way back from a roadtrip to Savannah just to go to Fazoli's. There used to be a couple in Central Florida and they've sadly all closed down. Staff was polite and friendly. The place was clean. Food was just the way I remember it. You can still go up to the front and ask for more breadsticks. I really wish they could make their way back to Florida. :(

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Ah05d
Alabama
“Wow. Had never eaten at Fazoli's before and it was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

We had never heard of Fazoli's before and stayed at a hotel near the restaurant. My husband didn't want to go there but I prevailed. He had to admit that I was right.The food was absolutely delicious and reasonable. Great service, too. Need to know if there are any Fazoli's near where we live.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank dmspeech
Donalsonville, Georgia
“Always decent and fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

We eat here almost every time we go to Wild Adventures. It is decent food at a reasonable price and kid friendly.

Visited July 2013