“Fun place for the kids, but pricey”
Review of Jumpn Jacks 4 Kidz

Jumpn Jacks 4 Kidz
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My kids have been here for a couple of birthday parties. I think it's pricey for what you get. You basically pay for them to jump in bounce houses. I've been a couple of times when the credit card machine wasn't working. Thankfully, I had cash (which I never have!) There's no bank near there so I imagine there were some disappointed kids and mad parents on those days. Then, if you forget your socks, they sell you these dollar store socks for $2! The last time I went, there were 2 girls working the entire place & it was packed! They looked less than thrilled to be there. A few of the bounce things kept trying to deflate which was kind of scary because kids could get trapped in there. And it's very hot in there!!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

For a reasonable price, here is a place to bring the kids so they can run, jump, and play, rain or shine (or insane Georgia HEAT), while you relax and hit the internet (Wifi available!!) in an armchair or play right alongside them on those enormous blow up slides and bounce houses. The startup on this was sheer genius and so very very welcome. Rainy season is no longer what it used to be, now they have a place to get all that energy out and I can still maintain my sanity.

2  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

This place is huge! My daughter is turning three so I wanted to take her somewhere fun. This place is very fun and really reasonable. For my husband,newborn, daughter and myself it was 5.50 to get in!! Parents are free and of course they don't charge for the little one. There are lots of things for the kids to do and very comfortable places for the adults to sit. Friendly staff also! Will definitely be coming back here soon!!

3  Thank Munterbo
Reviewed 10 September 2013

There was a wide assortment of equipment for the kids to enjoy. the price was reasonable for the time kids could use the equipment. Parents do not have to pay to watch. There is comfortable seating. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Every time we fly down to Valdosta we take our grand daughters there.

We walked in and received a warm welcome Sharmane, she explain to the girls what they need to do even though they've been there before, but it was a very nice reminder.

The blow up items are clean, and well spaced. A very good selection.

They have an area with some comfortable chairs for us young at heart, but not young of body to sit back and relax while the little ones burn off the energy from being cooped up because of the heat and humidity.

This is definitely a great place for the little ones, but not pre-teens, tweens or teens.

They do have a snack bar, water and soda are fairly priced.

1  Thank Terry S