“Calories do not matter”

Smallcakes Cupcakery
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Valdosta
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The ultimate variety and quality in cupcakes!! WOW!! They are all fabulous!!!:) try the strawberry maple bacon and lemon for starters. You can never go wrong with any choice that you make. S'mores ...AHHH .. Carrott cake... Red velvet cake... Wedding cake ... I could go on and on ... Trust me on this one ... You gotta try them!:)

1  Thank Pennyj22

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Cupcakes where moist frosting way to sweet for me and pricey for the amount you get. Place was small but clean little choices Id suggest adding ice cream .

Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

Cute place, great cupcakes but REALLY wish employees would wear gloves. Their fingers bump the cupcake icing every time when going into a box.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I went into this restaurant to see what all the rave was about. I was a little shocked to fins that the cupcakes are $3 a piece. But then I tasted them and understood. They're great. The icing is a little too sweet for my taste but the cake is good. The service, however, is the opposite. All times I have been in there, the men or women behind the counter are more locked into the drama they're sharing with who they're working with or their cellphone. I feel like an inconvenience to them every time I go in. And I have also had many occasions where some of the male workers blatantly flirt with me. Overall, I like the cupcakes, but the employees need improvement.

1  Thank morgan5761
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

You can tell these cup cakes are premade they have a chemical taste and the service is worst then McDonald's