“Great service good food right price”

Bubba Jax Crab Shack
Ranked #2 of 238 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Seafood
Douglas
“Great service good food right price”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the shrimp and grits. Just right balance of creamy and cheesy. The "popcorn" shrimp are regular shrimp and fresh and delicious. Even the "fish and chips " were really good. Agree with other reviews-- it is definitely a shack. Our server was perfect.

Youngstown, Ohio
“A true Shack”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This place is great and fun . It is a true shack , Beer is only serviced in the bottle and it is cold . The food is good and fresh .I had the Fish & Chips special and my wife had the Shrimp Salad . Both where fresh and just prepared . But if your looking for a fancy place this is not it . Most of the customers are young locals and families have a good time .
I would highly recommend this place as you pass through Valdosta Ga. So much better then all the big chain restaurants. Get them a chance and have a cold beer !!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
“Amazing! !”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Only place in Valdosta to get fresh seafood. Food is amazing. Hamburgers are incredible. Service is wonderful. Great atmosphere! Food comes out perfect an in a timely manner. Couldn't ask for a better little hole in the wall place. Will most definitely be back!!!

Georgia
“Not good”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I simply cannot believe the reviews that have been positive for this place. We tried this place out due to the great reviews here. Boy was that a complete disappointment. My daughter had the fried fish sandwich, I had oysters Rockefeller, and grouper, and daughters boyfriend had the Hamburger. Worst oysters Rockefeller I have ever had. The hamburger was reported to be just okay. My daughters fish was not good at all. My fish was previously frozen and mushy once cooked. This place is NOT good. It is in an obscure location and difficult to find. Not a good experience.

1 Thank dawgfan35
“Absolutely amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best place to eat in Valdosta for some fresh seafood! And they also have a burger menu for non seafood lovers which is great for me and my friends!!! Awesome friendly and fast service!! Not to mention the food is absolutely great!!

2 Thank Jennifer R