“taste of food is good”

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #123 of 237 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Valdosta, Georgia
“taste of food is good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

the food always tastes good but is never consistant. I always order the frisco melt with extra frisco on the side. Sometiems i get my extra on the side, sometimes i dont. Sometimes I have suace on my burger sometimes I dont. You just never know what you are going to get. Service is horrible. If you go through the drive thru be prepared to wait even if you are the only one in line. When they hand me my bag out the drive thru window its always covered in frisco sauce or ketchup which makes me wonder if they dont have to wash their hands or wear gloves.

Visited August 2013