“I like Outbacks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I always have. Their Bloomin' Onion is probably what got me hooked on the place. I'm not saying that their steaks are gourmet, they're not. They are probably as good as any you can grill yourself purchased at your local supermarket. But, for the price, friendly servers, if you want a good cocktail you'll find all there. One of these days I will save room for dessert.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Justin was mgmt and awesome. The hostess was a sweetheart, and was excited for her server training to start the next day. Even though we arrived close to closing time and our server had another large party to serve, I would say that the service we received was fine dining level. The owner created a virgin verson of a watermelon drink my daughter wanted. The food was amazing and I wish I could have eaten it all........ I wish I had some right now. lol. I have experience in the food industry and this restaurant needs zero improvement. Amazing everything and everyone

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were unimpressed with the food quality. It was just okay, but those are expensive prices for just okay.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

It is not often I get to spend this kind of quality time with my kids but this was priceless. The wait staff was professional and very attentive. The food was good and we had lots of laughs.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We like this chain and go there often when we're on the road.

The problem that we ran into here in Valdosta, and increasingly at any Outback in the past couple of years, is that the Outback Special is tough. Tasty but tough. I had the 6 ounce filet, which was just fine, but was no bargain at $19.99. My wife went with the Outback Special. I tried a little of it and it was, well, tough.

The restaurant was doing only fairly good business on a Friday evening. The close-by Hooters seemed a lot busier.