“Friendly staff and solid food.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

If you've been to an Outback then you know what to expect and won't be disappointed. The menu is the same and the quality of the meals was just right and would make me go back again.
Nothing fancy just good consistency in a clean establishment.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Wow what can I say. Food was mediocre, service seemed extremely understaffed and watched a manager berate the help in front of customers. Couldn't Back out of the Outback parking lot fast enougb.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Was in town on business and pleasure. Having dinner with my Air Force Son. Both had a great steak. Cooked to perfection. Steamed veggies were extremely tasty. Ms Cami offered us excellent service at the bar. Decided to stay there and eat at the bar. Our order was correct, served with a smile, and quick. Felt like Kings. Come see Cami for excellent service. The steak is up to the chef.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Our waitress Tyler was great. She got our order in & had all the food come out spaced just correct. The Sydney Shrooms were HUGE we only ate about 1/2 of them. French Onion Soup, my favorite was delicious. Hubby had the 9oz Sirloin that was pretty good. Cooked a little too much, but he ate it anyway. Easy off I-75 at exit 18

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Driving home to Tampa from Birmingham. So hungry we stopped at Outback for dinner. We sat at the bar where we were immediately greeted by Kyle, the bartender that took care of us. The chicken on the Barbie was delicious, perfectly prepared and the vegetables no butter were just right. My husband had chicken with dry rubbed ribs that were tasty, oh so good. This was the right spot to have dinner, easy, quick and so good. Kyle was very attentive, all of his guest were well taken care of, he definitely is a great host. Outback is a sure thing when traveling, I can have dairy free & gluten free without any worries of the staff not understanding the allergies.

1  Thank stacey c