“Delicious Food and Awesome Service!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #64 of 245 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We have eaten at this particular Applebee's while travelling south for the past five years or so. Each and every time....the food and service has been excellent. This year our server Tara W. was outstanding. She was cheerful, friendly, and attentive to our needs, and to the other patrons as well. The food as usual was delicious and It was easy to choose a great meal from the wide and varied menu! Another great thing....it is within walking distance to numerous hotels, and right off of I75!

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We picked Applebee’s because it was near our hotel, and we got a special discount by staying at that hotel. The meal was as good as any other Applebee’s, same for the drinks (quite cheap!) The service, however, was much better than I remembered it to be at other Applebee’s I visited in the past. Very attentive, extremely helpful, I felt that I could have been to a much higher-standard restaurant. Actually, I’ve been to some upscale places where they could have learnt one thing or two from our waiter. Very nice experience, exactly what we were going for: very laid back and relax.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I don't typicalyl frequent chain restaurants too often but we had a gift card so we decided to use it. Our waitress was not good she made terrible, almost insulting jokes. Our meal took over 30 minutes to arrive and she brought the appetizer after our meal. The food was average for Applebee's. I don't know that I'll return.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I enjoyed the food, the friendly staff and it is across the parking lot from the Quality Inn where I was staying. Very convenient and very friendly

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Walked in to what I thought was a dive bar, slight odor and dark and dingy. Service was up there with the best along with chain food but add some color and light to make it feel warmer and inviting!!!