“Good Service, Good Food”

Austin's Cattle Company
Ranked #9 of 251 Restaurants in Valdosta
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Four of us had dinner here, three had steaks and I had the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin. The steaks were all cooked properly, while my pork was somewhat overcooked. Service was very good, and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

After a long day at the theme park, our party of four adults and two tired kids stopped in for a good meal at about 10 pm. We were not disappointed in the least! Excellent steaks, good service. We will be making it a regular spot on our trips to Wild Adventures.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Austins has a quieter atmosphere than many modern mid level steakhouses. Large booths can seat parties of six. The steaks are always cooked well and of good quality. They also offer different ways and seasonings of cooking (like blackening) than other steakhouses in the area. It is only a few dollars more than the chain steakhouses in Valdosta and I usually prefer Austin's. The staff is always pleasant and accommodating.

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Our hotel recommended this restaurant. It was a nice local place. When I travel I like to support local places rather than going to the same chain restaurants that I can find everywhere. We were warmly welcomed. Service was very good. Straight forward good food. I had prime rib and shrimp that was very good, as was my wife's tilapia. The total bill with drinks was about $60.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped on a trip to FL, it is literally at the end of the exit ramp. My husband and son split a burger and ribs and said they were both fabulous. Daughter had Fried Chicken Tender Salad that she liked a lot. I have food allergies, so options were limited. I ordered a steak and was disappointed with look of it and it was a little overlooked, but it was still remarkably delicious. The waitress was very helpful in helping me choose food tonaccodate my food restrictions.