“Great Chicken” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Americus, Georgia
“Great Chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

I am very picky on my chicken and Zaxbys has won me over. They have the best salads. It is rare to finish off all my food but here I dont leave a crumb behind!! Great Quick service as well. Instead of waiting at the counter they brought it out to the table.. Love it

Visited September 2012

Canton, Georgia
“Always Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

I don't recall ever being disappointed with Zaxby's. They have consistently good chicken. This time I had the tenders, fries, and Texas toast, and everything was great, as usual.

Visited January 2013
Columbus, Mississippi
“Kids love ZAxbys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2012

I stopped here to get gift certificates for my children. The lady who helped me out was great. I was taken care immediately. Thank you and Im sure my kids will return soon.

Visited December 2012
Hillsboro, Oregon
“If you like fast food....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2012

I came here on a recommendation that it was more than just another fast food joint, but was disappointed. To me, there was little to make it stand out from the competition provided by the usual suspects. The food had the usual double-cooked, over-breaded flavour. The atmosphere was the usual plastic rush. Our service encounter was dominated by a pushy superior admonishing our server for not telling us about the day's special deal. I won't be rushing back, but if you like fast food, there are worse places to spend 15 minutes putting back the chicken.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Omega, Georgia
“Love The New Zaxby's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

I really liked this new Zaxby's in Valdosta. The restaurant was clean, the staff were courteous, the seating was comfortable, and the food was delicious. I plan to make another return here on a future visit.

Visited August 2012